Requesting actual photo of distributor hold down clamp


Featured Build Threads

jard011


⭐Supporting Member
U.S. Military - Active
GMRS Radio License
Joined
Mar 9, 2026
Messages
5
Points
1
City
Dothan
State - Country
AL - USA
Vehicle Year
1988
Vehicle
Ford Ranger
Drive
2WD
Engine
2.9L
Transmission
Automatic
2.9L. I’ve purchased a lovely ‘88 rust free lady but sadly it was two other people’s projects before mine. There are many pieces that have been removed, tampered with, lost or incorrectly replaced. One of them is the distributor hold down clamp. I have the shop manual but it shows a drawing style diagram. I’m looking for an ACTUAL PHOTO so I can purchase (or manufacture) a suitable replacement. The part is MIA on the interwebs. Also if anyone knows a suitable modern replacement/aftermarket part? Thank you in advance!
 
Last edited:

Upcoming TRS Events

Sponsored Ad

Featured Ranger Based Vehicle

TRS Latest Video

Official TRS Merchandise

Follow TRS On Instagram

Back
Top