Orange 1977 Pinto


Featured Build Threads

Terminator is playing again tomorrow, I’m recording it. We’ll see if it’s a wagon.
 
It’s the coupe, not the wagon. You can tell from the rear fender flare and the cut of the roof, and you can actually see the small pop out window. Were they pop out? I can’t remember for sure.

IMG_8431.jpeg


And this one’s missing those headlight bezels. I think it may be yours!

Also, this was apparently the Indy car version, with the removable steering wheel so you could get in and out.

And note it doesn’t have the optional postage stamp size rearview mirror on the death seat side. Or was the rear seat the death seat in these things?
 
...this was apparently the Indy car version, with the removable steering wheel so you could get in and out.
You gotta be joking.
 

Upcoming TRS Events

Sponsored Ad

Featured Ranger Based Vehicle

TRS Latest Video

Official TRS Merchandise

Follow TRS On Instagram

Back
Top