My First Solo Build.....


Featured Build Threads

finished up the bench seat for that 54' 5-100.
 

Attachments

  • My First Solo Build.....
    IMG_7897.JPEG
    236.1 KB · Views: 12
  • My First Solo Build.....
    IMG_7898.JPEG
    273.6 KB · Views: 13
  • My First Solo Build.....
    IMG_7899.JPEG
    285.9 KB · Views: 11
  • My First Solo Build.....
    IMG_7900.JPEG
    236.9 KB · Views: 11
  • My First Solo Build.....
    IMG_7901.JPEG
    248.8 KB · Views: 13
progress is slow, but consistent. I have 3-4 different projects all going on at once. 2000 VW motor swap [customer finally catching up with money], the gmc van for rockers [25% done, frame repair [100% done] my 16' prius for a head gasket [still need to rebuild injectors since coolant ate all the seals, and finish putting back together] and a buddies trailer/ snowplow repair [plow is done, just need to make trailer watertight].

same buddy is going to be picking up [10] 4' x 10' pallets for me on Monday so I can build a 20' long version of the "pallet port" as I like to call it

need to get the van, and the trailer buttoned up asap, but next weekend I am putting the pallet port together.

made some progress on the frame that is getting extended. pulled the driveline, set everything up for cutting, and bam. I have a 2pc frame... lol
I will be fish plating, and adding plenty of extra braces, and supports once all is done. potentially even boxing it out.
 

Attachments

  • My First Solo Build.....
    IMG_7938.JPEG
    328.9 KB · Views: 5
  • My First Solo Build.....
    IMG_7937.JPEG
    248.9 KB · Views: 6
  • My First Solo Build.....
    IMG_7936.JPEG
    203.4 KB · Views: 5
  • My First Solo Build.....
    IMG_7935.JPEG
    185.6 KB · Views: 6
  • My First Solo Build.....
    IMG_7933.JPEG
    265.2 KB · Views: 6
  • My First Solo Build.....
    IMG_7932.JPEG
    275.3 KB · Views: 4
  • My First Solo Build.....
    IMG_1865.JPEG
    87.6 KB · Views: 4

Upcoming TRS Events

Sponsored Ad

Featured Ranger Based Vehicle

TRS Latest Video

Official TRS Merchandise

Follow TRS On Instagram

Back
Top