- Joined
- Nov 6, 2024
- Messages
- 183
- Points
- 101
- City
- New york
- Vehicle Year
- 1990
- Transmission
- Manual
- Tire Size
- 32 11.50 15
To think 5 years ago this truck was mint but years of sitting in on the wood line and next to a road that gets heavily salted…?things don’t go how you hope! Doesn’t help for some reason my old man needed to get into it at one point and left the passenger door open sometime in fall through most of winter when I’d dropped in to put more parts in the bed I noticed the snow ON THE DASH. So I opened the doors blew it out and closed it up/locked it this time and took my keys. Id hoped I avoided serious damage but definitely not… floor needs work, firewall needs cut out and replaced.

