HELP. I’m not a mechanic but I am trying to fix my 03 ranger.


Featured Build Threads

I wanted to have it looked at before I put any body part back on. The only thing that seems like it could be a sign of frame issue is the passenger door now rubs on the panel in front of the door, the same side panel where the deer hit. But as I said drives STRAIGHT
Sounds like the fender got knocked back a bit. Not surprising.
 
Sounds like the fender got knocked back a bit. Not surprising.
That's another thing. Most body panels have huge holes compared to the bolts that hold them on, or use those clip in speedy nuts in large holes. This lets everything be slid around and adjusted. That will be the most aggravating and time consuming part of this project, getting all the gaps even and the panels lined back up. Don't mess with it too long though, these things never did have very good even gaps from the factory.
 

Upcoming TRS Events

Sponsored Ad

Featured Ranger Based Vehicle

TRS Latest Video

Official TRS Merchandise

Follow TRS On Instagram

Back
Top