fm145 help!!!


Featured Build Threads

ranger2.9

15+ Year Member

Joined
Jul 25, 2009
Messages
57
Points
3,101
City
indiana
Vehicle Year
88
87
87
89
Transmission
Automatic
Hi all, I have a delema I was hopeing to have help with. I have been workin on an 87 ranger 4wd for awhile and am getting it close to finished now. Originally it was an automatic. But I picked up a fm145. After changing the pedals and a few things around as well as tranny crossmember, I realized I didnt have the master cylinder , reservoir, or the clutch line. Anyhow the main thing is the plastic clutch line I have not been able to locate ! Been to several junk yards and no luck. I am not even sure what it looks like! I have found plenty of the m50 trannys I believe but the slaves are different as well as the fittings on the end.
So I am looking for any information on the line as this is the main obsticle from keepin it from running.
I could use a part# for the line itself
At this point I need the master cylinder , reservoir, and plastic line with clip that runs to slave cylinder.
If anyone knows part #s , where to get them, or has these and wanting to get rid if them. I also need the shifter boots and trim as well as metal tranny hump plate under trim or at least what ut looks like so I can make one. Any help would be appreciate as I have made 3 trips to several different yards with no luck. :dunno:
 
Last edited:

Upcoming TRS Events

Sponsored Ad

Featured Ranger Based Vehicle

TRS Latest Video

Official TRS Merchandise

Follow TRS On Instagram

Back
Top