ECGreen's '89 BII light wheeler (The Blue Pig)


Featured Build Threads

ecgreen

5+ Year Member

Joined
Sep 21, 2018
Messages
720
Points
601
City
Dunbarton NH
Vehicle Year
1989
Engine
2.9L
Transmission
Manual
Total Lift
3"
Tire Size
33
I have been slowly working on this girl for about a year now. I bought her with a blown head gasket. There was very little rust on it so I pulled off the body and treated the frame with Eastwood products. After that I rebuilt the upper end of a used 2.9 and popped it in. With a brand new rough country suspension (1.5 inch lift), I at least got it moving. Tons left to do, but here she is. The plan for this one is light duty easy to mild moderate wheeling. I have a built 2015 Taco for the harder stuff.

Here are a few pics, but I'll try to post my progress as I move along. Thte kids named her "The Blue Pig"...that'll do pig...that'll do.

ECGreen's '89 BII light wheeler (The Blue Pig)


ECGreen's '89 BII light wheeler (The Blue Pig)


ECGreen's '89 BII light wheeler (The Blue Pig)
 
Looks nice! Since I've joined here the want for a b2 has grown in my head lol.
 
I like it. :icon_thumby:
 

Upcoming TRS Events

Sponsored Ad

Featured Ranger Based Vehicle

TRS Latest Video

Official TRS Merchandise

Follow TRS On Instagram

Back
Top