- Joined
- Apr 13, 2008
- Messages
- 1,314
- Points
- 3,101
- City
- Fort Lauderdale
- State - Country
- FL - USA
- Other
- FLEX-fuel, baby!
- Vehicle Year
- 99
- Drive
- 4WD
- Engine
- 3.0L
- Transmission
- Manual
- Total Lift
- 0" bone stock
- Tire Size
- P235/75R15
- My credo
- A properly suspensioned Ranger can be safely airborne for up to 4 seconds at a time! =:O
I'll reach out today, Sunday, but if I don't hear back by end of day Monday, going with Ye Olde Auto-switcher... local market has been throwing Kias/Hyundais/Genesisezzzz at me recently, and I think the ELM327 functionality will work better with thoseWTAF? indeed.
I'd try to contact them and ask why.
Correction: I'll be "reaching out" to them... as soon as I become fluent in RUSSIAN!
Last edited:

