Canoes


Featured Build Threads

You make my truck look like @rusty ol ranger 's red fancyboi thing. Too many doors, bed the size of a smart car's trunk, and not enough coal dust.

Although, I think it kept the giant gouge down the side.


You also moved the dents in the canoe and added more of them.


Why would you do this to me....
Canoes


Hey it can get dirty. lol
 
I'd go with their suggestions or get something like this to pop into the receiver hitch.

View attachment 147806

My son and I have this for our canoe. I also have one of those harbor freight aluminum clamp on pipe racks that will hold the canoe very nicely
 
It would be fairly easy to use a roller on a rack above the truck, maybe made outta PVC...

Tie a rope to the back of the canoe, toss it over the roller, and pull. Then, when the canoe gets in the right spot, use a folding hitch-mounted holder to set the canoe down on. That setup keeps the nose of the canoe in the air until you hit a pivot point. By then, you've got the back secured.
 
Canoes
Canoes


Less then ideal with the shape of the topper.

Going to try and find some place to throw some straps on it as well.
 
Looks ok to me as long as the front of the canoe isn't obstructing your vision while driving. Would be nice if you could get the front up higher.
 
Looks ok to me as long as the front of the canoe isn't obstructing your vision while driving. Would be nice if you could get the front up higher.


The visibility is actually a lot better then I expected.
 

Upcoming TRS Events

Sponsored Ad

Featured Ranger Based Vehicle

TRS Latest Video

Official TRS Merchandise

Follow TRS On Instagram

Back
Top