Bronco II Commercials (cheesy)


Featured Build Threads

Bronco II Commercials (cheesy)
 
Ok next time I have guests I promise to feed them. Super super promise. Cross my heart like I'll go buy some canned corned beef right now!
 
You don't have to feed them your clam chowder. The oyster crackers will be good enough.
 
There's some sweet RBV jumping action in it.


WTHey?... WHERE, in the WAY pre-internet era, would you see a 12-minute long info-mercial??? #Hilarious!

Also, I miss those 80s "poodle" perms, as seen on cute dark-haired "wife".
 
WTHey?... WHERE, in the WAY pre-internet era, would you see a 12-minute long info-mercial??? #Hilarious!

Also, I miss those 80s "poodle" perms, as seen on cute dark-haired "wife".
I remember seeing infomercials late at night that were almost an hour long. It was ridiculous.
 

Upcoming TRS Events

Sponsored Ad

Featured Ranger Based Vehicle

TRS Latest Video

Official TRS Merchandise

Follow TRS On Instagram

Back
Top