Bronco II Commercials (cheesy)


Featured Build Threads

Man i wish I could’ve ordered a 90’ B2 from the factory. But nooo i had to be born in 1994.
 
I nominate that for movie of the year.
 
How come there's no video of it turning sharply? :icon_rofl:
 
How come there's no video of it turning sharply? :icon_rofl:

There is somewhere.. I saw a video once of the government doing safety testing videos on the BII, showing the suspension "jacking" that was happening at higher speeds when turning abruptly. Can't locate it anymore..
 
Ford probably paid alot of money for those videos to disappear...
 
The first video must have been what it was like for @PetroleumJunkie412 before he got stuck in the basement.
 

Rest assured any reference to someone in a basement is automatically assumed to be MY basement... That's how the FBI feels anyway...
 
I'm a terrible host....
 

Upcoming TRS Events

Sponsored Ad

Featured Ranger Based Vehicle

TRS Latest Video

Official TRS Merchandise

Follow TRS On Instagram

Back
Top