A4ld with serious issues


Featured Build Threads

Rmot73

10+ Year Member

Joined
Mar 16, 2013
Messages
2
Points
1,501
City
Louisville Ky
Vehicle Year
1994
Transmission
Automatic
I recently purchased my 94 Ranger with 200,000 miles on the clock. It was having shifting issues going into overdrive so I dropped the pan and found that the 3-4 shift solenoid had shorted out and also burnt up the shift control connector . I replaced both the 3-4 shift and TCC solenoids with a master kit and replaced the connector and pigtail . Now the trans still will not shift into overdrive and will not shift out of 1st until around 35 mph . So that made me change out the modulator valve and still am having the same problem with the truck shifting hard coming out of 1st gear and not shifting into overdrive . Please can anyone give any suggestions as to what else to do or check ?
 

Upcoming TRS Events

Sponsored Ad

Latest posts

Featured Ranger Based Vehicle

TRS Latest Video

Official TRS Merchandise

Follow TRS On Instagram

Back
Top