98-00 upgrade to '06+ tailights?


Featured Build Threads

CorbinFawver

5+ Year Member

Joined
Oct 25, 2016
Messages
20
Points
601
City
Shelton, Washington
Vehicle Year
1999
Transmission
Automatic
Any one know of an article on how to swap the tailights from an '06+ ranger into a 98-200 ranger? I looked around in the tech articles but only found one for the 93-97 body style. Any help would be appreciated
PFA
 

Attachments

  • 98-00 upgrade to '06+ tailights?
    IMG_1469.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 442
Last edited:
It is a direct swap over. 98 and 99 trucks do have 3 bulbs so you can add in a 3rd bulb to the bottom or merge it into a 2 bulbs setup.
 
That's what I'm trying to figure out. How to merge it into a 2 bulb. I know there's a thread in it somewhere idk if it's this forum or not but I can't find it
 

Upcoming TRS Events

Sponsored Ad

Featured Ranger Based Vehicle

TRS Latest Video

Official TRS Merchandise

Follow TRS On Instagram

Back
Top