SenorNoob
Speaks to bots
💻 TRS Socials
TRS Event Participant
TRS 25th Anniversary
GMRS Radio License
- Joined
- Oct 24, 2012
- Messages
- 7,056
- Points
- 1,601
- Age
- 37
- City
- Lafayette
- State - Country
- TN - USA
- Vehicle Year
- 1988
- Vehicle
- Ford Ranger
- Drive
- 4WD
- Engine
- 4.0L
- Transmission
- Manual
- Total Lift
- 4"
- Tire Size
- 245-70-R16
I suspect that comes from overthinking it.
Probably a line of thought like this. Bad ground. Voltage goes down. Lower voltage in the same circuit is higher amperage. (Usually.)
But if you have a bad ground total power in the circuit should go down.
This all assumes a DC circuit. I've found DC rules often get thrown out the window for AC.
Probably a line of thought like this. Bad ground. Voltage goes down. Lower voltage in the same circuit is higher amperage. (Usually.)
But if you have a bad ground total power in the circuit should go down.
This all assumes a DC circuit. I've found DC rules often get thrown out the window for AC.

