85 Ranger with 351W needs headers


Featured Build Threads

pokey

15+ Year Member

TRS 20th Anniversary
Joined
May 30, 2008
Messages
12
Points
3,101
City
Omaha, NE
Vehicle Year
1985
Transmission
Automatic
Well,
it is 3 years later and I am back with the same plea to the fellow enthusiasts out there. The ones I obtained had issues with the starter and the side of the C6 on the passenger side.

Hoping someone will be kind enough to offer a suggestion.
 
What headers have you tried?
 
I purchased a set from Total Performance after the custom made ones rusted out. Had to notch the passenger side frame rail, and had issues around the starter and hitting the casing of the C6 on passenger side.

Hoping for something that fits better. The custom ones went over the frame rails and then down and back close to the side of the body. Many thanks.
 

Upcoming TRS Events

Sponsored Ad

Featured Ranger Based Vehicle

TRS Latest Video

Official TRS Merchandise

Follow TRS On Instagram

Back
Top