Curious Hound
I know a guy with a website
TRS Forum Moderator
TRS Event Staff
⭐Supporting Member
💻 TRS Socials
Article Contributor
TRS Event Participant
TRS 20th Anniversary
TRS 25th Anniversary
VAGABOND
U.S. Military - Veteran
GMRS Radio License
- Joined
- Feb 7, 2016
- Messages
- 21,062
- Points
- 1,601
- Age
- 62
- City
- Wellford, SC
- State - Country
- SC - USA
- Other
- 2002 F250, 2022 KLR 650
- Vehicle Year
- 1993
- Vehicle
- Ford Ranger
- Drive
- 4WD
- Engine
- 3.0L
- Transmission
- Manual
- Total Lift
- 6"
- Tire Size
- 35"
- My credo
- In theory, theory and practice are the same. In practice, they are different.
I have updated the map. Also, I may call on someone to help me with charging batteries during the daytime if I don't drive the car enough to do it while driving. I have a small battery to charge for my defibrillator each day/night. I will also be using my 300W Jackery power source to run my refrigerator each night and that will need recharging each day. My site doesn't have utilities and there is probably too much tree cover to use the solar panel effectively.
(all images shamelessly pilfered from the web)
(all images shamelessly pilfered from the web)

