2.3 liter swap to 1984 4x4


Featured Build Threads

chayse brooks

10+ Year Member

Joined
Mar 2, 2015
Messages
65
Points
1,601
I have looked at my local cregslist page and on the Internet for a 2.3 liter engine but all I can find are either performance parts or full cars that will cost me way to much just to pull the engine out of and part out the rest. Does anyone know of a website that sells them? Also I know being that I want a 4x4 2.3l that there is going to be some complications with the transmission. What should I look for when trying to find one. I want to do this swap as my 2.8l is going out and I need better mpg. Thank you for your time reading this please leave some advice for me.:icon_thumby:
 

Upcoming TRS Events

Sponsored Ad

Latest posts

Featured Ranger Based Vehicle

TRS Latest Video

Official TRS Merchandise

Follow TRS On Instagram

Back
Top