1996 Ford Ranger Push-Bar


Featured Build Threads

Joined
Jul 25, 2026
Messages
1
Points
1
City
Eastvale
State - Country
CA - USA
Vehicle Year
1996
Vehicle
Ford Ranger
Drive
4WD
Engine
4.0L
Transmission
Manual
Total Lift
No lift
Total Drop
No drop
Tire Size
31”
I just got a pushbar for my 1996 ford ranger, it’s a 4.0 4x4 manual transmission and I need help getting the bolts to mount it. I got the pushbar and it has everything except for the mounting bolts, would anyone know what size the bolts are or where I can find them so that I can mount my pushbar. Also, I have fog lights, how would that work with the pushbar?
 

Attachments

  • 1996 Ford Ranger Push-Bar
    IMG_5584.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 15
The stock bolts are 12mm but 1/2" bolts and nuts will be fine.

As for the lights you are going to have to wire those up separately, preferably with relays in line, there's lots of wiring kits with switches and relays anymore.
 

Upcoming TRS Events

Sponsored Ad

Featured Ranger Based Vehicle

TRS Latest Video

Official TRS Merchandise

Follow TRS On Instagram

Back
Top