- Joined
- Oct 29, 2020
- Messages
- 22
- Points
- 601
- City
- Denver, Colorado
- State - Country
- CO - USA
- Vehicle Year
- 1992
- Vehicle
- Ford Ranger
- Drive
- 4WD
- Engine
- 4.0L
- Transmission
- Manual
- Total Lift
- XLT Off Road Suspension circa 1992
- Total Drop
- N/A
- Tire Size
- AT: 30X9.50R15LT | HT: 235/75R15
I have replace one of the exhaust manifolds maybe 6 years ago when it cracked. The nuts and studs that mount them to the block are in decent shape despite their age.
I recently bought an entire new exhaust system, Hedman Headers, a Magnaflow Cat, and am still piecing the catback system together (cannot find a mandrel head pipe for a 125" wb)
I am having a helluva time finding replacement studs and lock nut kits to mount the new headers. Any suggestions on where to shop/look for them? online or brick & mortor
Also are there any recommendations for performance exhaust parts? There is a wealth of them in search engine inquires and on eBay, but I am not trying to spen over $600 for the cat back system - I want efficiency through performance - trying to improve hp, le torque, and fuel economy above al else. Suggestions?
Thank you so much^.^
I recently bought an entire new exhaust system, Hedman Headers, a Magnaflow Cat, and am still piecing the catback system together (cannot find a mandrel head pipe for a 125" wb)
I am having a helluva time finding replacement studs and lock nut kits to mount the new headers. Any suggestions on where to shop/look for them? online or brick & mortor
Also are there any recommendations for performance exhaust parts? There is a wealth of them in search engine inquires and on eBay, but I am not trying to spen over $600 for the cat back system - I want efficiency through performance - trying to improve hp, le torque, and fuel economy above al else. Suggestions?
Thank you so much^.^

