1984 Bronco II spare tire carrier lift lever end caps needed.


Featured Build Threads

custombolt

Forum Member

Joined
Aug 22, 2026
Messages
12
Points
101
City
HUMMELSTOWN
State - Country
PA - USA
Vehicle Year
1989
Vehicle
Ford Bronco II
Drive
4WD
Engine
2.9L
Transmission
Automatic
Mine crumbled in my hands when I removed it. The handle is thin square steel tubing with about a 7/8" i.d. I would rather not go aftermarket. Got a source?
 
good luck, those have not been made for 35 years... try ebay, call a few local Ford dealers in your area to see if they have any NOS collecting dust.

Might check the pinned 3d printing thread in this forum and see if you can have some made or if anyone has a pattern for it.

AJ
 
I like that solution. If this is the parts I think it is, that's the only way you'll ever get them.
 

Upcoming TRS Events

Sponsored Ad

Featured Ranger Based Vehicle

TRS Latest Video

Official TRS Merchandise

Follow TRS On Instagram

Back
Top