• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

WHAT THE...(stuff you have seen with your eyes)

doorgunner

Lab Rat for V.A. hospital
U.S. Military - Veteran
V8 Engine Swap
MTOTM Winner
2009 Truck of The Year
TRS Banner 2010-2011
TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
New Orleans (8' below sea level & sinking)
Vehicle Year
1934/1989
Make / Model
Ford Ranger
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
350+1
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
2WD
Total Lift
N/A
Total Drop
3/4
Tire Size
23570R15
My credo
JESUS Loves Ya!
This thread aint about pitures off the Internet.....it's about things that you actually saw in REAL LIFE and made you blink/or rub your eyes/or shake your head/or say "WHAT THE............"

fOR EXAMPLE......I was at a truck stop in the parking lot when an elderly couple in a car pulled up next to me. The lady opened her passengers door and a puppy poodle hopped out of the car and ran across the parking lot toward an 18 wheeler that was pulling onto the highway. The little dog ran in front of the trailer wheels....I squeenched my eyes waiting for an exploding piece of fur to come flying out from under the trailer tires....

Instead I saw 4 small legs rotating around and around between a pair of tires as the truck reached about 15 mph.....then a furry little object was ejected from the pair of trailer tires....as the furry object tumbled across the pavement........4 legs/a head/a tail/and a body unfolded.....then the little dog-all in tact------- ran back to it's paniced owner!

ZMan

Forum Staff Member
TRS Forum Moderator
MTOTM Winner
TRS Event Participant
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Rangers
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
2WD
Total Drop
4/4, bagged
wow..thats insanely lucky, I hope to the little runt learned its lesson..

doorgunner

Lab Rat for V.A. hospital
U.S. Military - Veteran
V8 Engine Swap
MTOTM Winner
2009 Truck of The Year
TRS Banner 2010-2011
TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
New Orleans (8' below sea level & sinking)
Vehicle Year
1934/1989
Make / Model
Ford Ranger
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
350+1
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
2WD
Total Lift
N/A
Total Drop
3/4
Tire Size
23570R15
My credo
JESUS Loves Ya!
wow..thats insanely lucky, I hope to the little runt learned its lesson..

tell me about it.....my uncle also was standing there & saw it happen...or else I might not have believed my own :icon_surprised: (eyes) !!

Tedybear

Firefighter
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1994, 2001
Make / Model
1994 Ford Bronc
Engine Size
5.8v8
Transmission
Automatic
My credo
Failing is easy. Everyone can do it.
Have a recent one. We are well known for our Lake Effect POUNDING we get each winter. (heck, youtube fulton, ny and snow...)

Last week I'm heading to Oswego to pay the internet bill. Clear as a bell...I go to leave? And it's dumping to the point you can't see 5 feet in front of the car/truck. So I head to the main drag home, and I watch the car 2 cars in front of me just casually turn the turn signal on.....and they turned right into the medium in the divided highway.

Looks like they tried to make an illegal U-Turn in the cross over for the police/plow trucks and missed the pavement by 30 feet. It was so casual with the turn.....and then nose first into the ditch.

S-

97RangerXLT

Forum Staff Member
TRS Forum Moderator
Article Contributor
TRS 20th Anniversary
TRS Event Participant
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Total Lift
2"
Tire Size
31"
Obama got re-elected.

AJ

Mark_88

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Dordge
Engine Size
3.3 Fuel Injected
Transmission
Automatic
My credo
Love Thy Neighbor
Wow DG...that would have been interesting to watch...

Can't remember anything recently, but as I was walking past my neighbors house they were playing with their little toy collie...the dog was on a leash and the man threw a frisbie that went past it...the dog ran after it and when it hit the end of the leash instead of the usual yelp and sudden stop the dog did a complete flip and landed on its feet again...

It stood there for a second before it realized what had happened and I just started laughing...the owner couldn't believe what he saw either...and I doubt they could repeat that if they wanted to...

straycat

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
02 06 and 2012
Make / Model
Jeeps
Transmission
Automatic
DG, that little dog and his owners were the luckiest ones on earth that moment!!!

OK, guys...this is the weirdest thing I ever saw. About three days ago I was sitting at a red light and not much traffic in either direction. I was right behind a little red two door Honda Civic. The young girl (about 19-20) who was driving it had her left leg sticking out the drivers window and had her right leg was up on the dash. I can see she was wearing a dress. I kept thinking what the ???? was she doing driving like that? We got the green and we pulled out onto the main four lane rode and she still has her legs like that!! We stop at the next red light her right in front of me still and again nobody around but us two and another couple of cars who had the green light going by us. All of a sudden, she starts twitching and she really arches her back and I can see she has her right hand up her dress. She puts something in her left hand and tosses it out the drivers window. I then saw what it was....a bloody Tampax!!!

Now I have seen it all......

Tedybear

Firefighter
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1994, 2001
Make / Model
1994 Ford Bronc
Engine Size
5.8v8
Transmission
Automatic
My credo
Failing is easy. Everyone can do it.

dzrt_ranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
DG, that little dog and his owners were the luckiest ones on earth that moment!!!

OK, guys...this is the weirdest thing I ever saw. About three days ago I was sitting at a red light and not much traffic in either direction. I was right behind a little red two door Honda Civic. The young girl (about 19-20) who was driving it had her left leg sticking out the drivers window and had her right leg was up on the dash. I can see she was wearing a dress. I kept thinking what the ???? was she doing driving like that? We got the green and we pulled out onto the main four lane rode and she still has her legs like that!! We stop at the next red light her right in front of me still and again nobody around but us two and another couple of cars who had the green light going by us. All of a sudden, she starts twitching and she really arches her back and I can see she has her right hand up her dress. She puts something in her left hand and tosses it out the drivers window. I then saw what it was....a bloody Tampax!!!

Now I have seen it all......
Ahh that's gross! Hahaha I don't think I've seen anything too crazy. One time I was crossing the coronado bridge in San Diego. It's a bridge that connects to an island. Its a pretty tall bridge. Im driving over it and i look to my side and the guy in the car next to me has his seat leaned back and his leg up on the dashboard..he was a Mexican kind of gangster looking haha I was hopping he would crash and the airbag would go off and hit him right in the nuts!

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

snoranger

Professional money waster
TRS Event Staff
TRS Forum Moderator
Supporting Member
Article Contributor
RBV's on Boost
ASE Certified Tech
VAGABOND
TRS Event Participant
GMRS Radio License
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
'79,'94,'02,'23
Make / Model
All Fords
Engine Type
2.3 EcoBoost
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
My credo
I didn't ask for your life story, just answer the question!
My Ex and I stopped for ice cream one day. We're sitting there out in front of the ice cream shop just talking. This little old lady pulled up in her Crown Vic/ Grand Maq/ Etc. and parked, not in a spot, but pulled directly up to the front of the store. She went in, got whatever she was there for, and returned to her car. She started the car, stomped the accelerator to the floor, and put it in reverse. 1 person literally dove out of the way as she smashed into 3 cars before stopping.

Redneckryder

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Driving down the road in West Virginia, on a divided highway. Oncoming traffic was a jeep wrangler. A car pulled off a sidestreet in front of the jeep. Jeep swerved, went into a flat spin into our lanes. Chrysler Cirrus beside me took it head on at speed. Jeep spun 3 times in mid air and landed back on the tires. I pull over, run up to the jeep to see if the driver was ok. I get to the jeep and there was nobody in the driver seat. After a short search, I found the driver crumpled up under the passenger side dashboard. She asks me to help, but I told her to stay there till the medics get there. I can still see the jeep spinning around in mid-air. Craziest thing I have ever seen.

snoranger

Professional money waster
TRS Event Staff
TRS Forum Moderator
Supporting Member
Article Contributor
RBV's on Boost
ASE Certified Tech
VAGABOND
TRS Event Participant
GMRS Radio License
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
'79,'94,'02,'23
Make / Model
All Fords
Engine Type
2.3 EcoBoost
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
My credo
I didn't ask for your life story, just answer the question!
I've got a lot of these.

I was driving home from work late one night. (I stayed late to work on my Explorer.) I'm driving south on a divided highway (Rt.9, for anyone who knows the area.) in the fast lane, I'm just about to overtake the car in the slow lane. This FWD Buick comes barreling out of the diner parking lot on the northbound side... full throttle across the 3 northbound lanes, hit the curb, and jumped the median. He landed in my lane with a massive spark show. (about 100 yards in front of me.), crossed all 3 southbound lanes, left the roadway, and drove right into a tree.

The other driver and me both stopped to see if he was alright. As we were walking up, the driver got out of the car and ran into the woods. We waited around for the cops, and told then what happened. Found out the car was car-jacked and the thief/driver was wanted for "some pretty bad stuff."

85_Ranger4x4

Forum Staff Member
TRS Event Staff
TRS Forum Moderator
Article Contributor
V8 Engine Swap
OTOTM Winner
TRS Banner 2010-2011
TRS 20th Anniversary
VAGABOND
TRS Event Participant
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
I was turning on pop cans once and as I am walking out to the truck someones little puppy gets away and goes running out into the street in front of a TTB F-150. The blunt front differential catches said puppy right in the ear and rolls it hard, the owners are paniced that their puppy just got killed. It gets rolled and then runs back over where it came from.

Driving up 72nd street in Omaha going to Crossroads mall a few years ago and I notice a couple in an open top TJ, lady is driving and a guy is riding "shotgun". I notice he is playing with something big so I check it out at a stoplight... it is an actual black pump shotgun. :shok:

509lifted

Firefighter
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
2.8l, 4.0 v6
Transmission
Manual
driving down the highway minding my own business and go to switch lanes so i look over to see if anyone was next to me and see i little car coming up beside me so i slow down a bit to get over and when they get next to me i notice there is a guy driving with a girl on his lap facing him and doing the dirty deed haha

BRUTUS_T_HOG

Article Contributor
ASE Certified Tech
TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3L
Transmission
Manual
LOL one time i saw an old junky car with a refrigerator stood upright on its roof being held on with just one loop of twine rope.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals