• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

what i've been up to lately...

Grey_04

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
well I'm not much of a pic whore on here so i thought I'd at least let ya know i do own a ranger..:icon_rofl: well for starters tried my luck with the mossy oak headliner,,

not bad for a rookie i guess. and before you ask the fuzzy dice have been around in my trucks since my grandfather's passing in 1985 he used to have a set in his brockway when he drove truck, and it reminds me of him since he was such an influence in my life..
next is the updated c/d player,ipod radio i installed last week.. guess I'm finally getting more advanced with all this electronic crap today.lol
and the mgd lighter cover is a bonus..

now for the truck and newer contractor cap i picked up off the internet classifieds last weekend for a whooping $100.00..:icon_thumby: i hate what these caps run new,,,:shok:

sanded the front bumper down and painted the bumper and grille in cert dsg. i think it contrasts well with the silver?

hopefully i can get work caught up so i can take the cap back off and send it off to the body shop and get the whole truck repainted soon. i'm getting fustrated with the bedside and hood not matching, and to think the truck only has 56,000 miles on it for an'04,,:dunno:

pic whoring over tks for viewing...............

4.0B2

Supporting Member
TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 v6
Transmission
Automatic
if the cap is useful for you.. then i'm glad that you got a deal on it. b/c i don't like the look. but functionality is key!

i like the front bumper tho and the headliner

Grey_04

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
thanks 4.0B2, i do carpentry work so it really saves time getting tools or my fire gear out of the bed..

Grey_04

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
guess the cap really did scare people off.:icon_surprised:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals