• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

TRS Banner Across North America!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boggin

Reaction score
Transmission
Manual
anybody bringing it to eastern canada? haha j/k. id love to be a part of it though

--weezl--

June 2011 OTOTM Winner
Law Enforcement
OTOTM Winner
TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
the unofficial plan seems to be, once it makes it to washington state, it's going to come north into bc, then across canada... i'm wanting to get my hands on it too, i'm in calgary

logicgear

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
2.9 V6
Engine Size
2.9L
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
2WD
Total Drop
3/4
Hold your horses young fella....I'ma goin to California after a while....if it hasn't gone to the Canadians & Eskimos, I'll bring it back east as far as Loo-z-anna....unless somebody else on the mainland wants to get it from me.....
if I understand you correctly and correct me if im wrong but it sounds like are going to bring it to California and get the pictures of it being dipped on the other coast then take it further east were it has already been (from what the map shows). If that is the case then that isn't fair to all of us here on the west coast that want to sign it and get pictures with the banner. If I'm wrong I apologize.

I was just looking at the map and it is 4 hours from Hanzo to Kenter or BlackBill unless the weather is undriveabul why doesn’t one of them meet Hanzo halfway. Grand Junction is half way between them. If we can get it to Utah then Arizona then southern California then it can go up the coast getting multiple pictures in the ocean in California, Oregon, and Washington. Then we can get it up in to Canada. I have an enhanced driver’s license and can go over the border and back.

Last edited:

Boggin

Reaction score
Transmission
Manual
the unofficial plan seems to be, once it makes it to washington state, it's going to come north into bc, then across canada... i'm wanting to get my hands on it too, i'm in calgary
that would be cool but thats a long drive to get it to newfoundland. then again i guess there is always those big air planes lol

--weezl--

June 2011 OTOTM Winner
Law Enforcement
OTOTM Winner
TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
best i can see from the west(ish) here, is from seattle, to bellingham area, to vancouver area, from vancouver it can skip through the kelowna/okanagan area, into calgary here, depending on who it gets dropped off to here, there's 2-3 in calgary, and one member about 20 minutes south in okotokes (master heco) and i can run it north to red deer, where there is another member, from there, i'm hoping the member in red deer can run it north to edmonton, and from edmonton, take it back west to prince george, and terrace bc (sasquach ryda in terrace) which then would be somewhat close to the Haidi Gwaii (Gwaii) the youkon (mouuntain mike) and then Alaska (original ranger and a few other members)... i don't think there's much if anything for members, in canada, between calgary and sudbury ontario, which is 3-4 days drive...

from alaska, i would think it would be best to either head back south, or it could some how make it to honduras, as i think we would all like to see RSH signing this! after all, centeral america is actually part of north america, though it is considered to be it's own continent...

Boggin

Reaction score
Transmission
Manual
well if one of you feels like mailing it to newfoundland before sending it back to the states it can be sent here and ill send it back to jim or whoever gets it next. but if yall dont feel confident about it being mailed that is cool i understand lol

--weezl--

June 2011 OTOTM Winner
Law Enforcement
OTOTM Winner
TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
no no no... can't mail it... there are several members in eastern canada who are on the map, i'm sure we can find a member route to get it up there...

Boggin

Reaction score
Transmission
Manual
nah that would be a pain getting to and from the island, thats a long drive for just a simple signing lol

Hanzo Steel

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
I was just looking at the map and it is 4 hours from Hanzo to Kenter or BlackBill unless the weather is undriveabul why doesn’t one of them meet Hanzo halfway. Grand Junction is half way between them. If we can get it to Utah then Arizona then southern California then it can go up the coast getting multiple pictures in the ocean in California, Oregon, and Washington. .
Who is Kenter and BlackBill, nobody has contacted me in Utah but skiboarder.

logicgear

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
2.9 V6
Engine Size
2.9L
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
2WD
Total Drop
3/4

Hanzo Steel

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Ok the map is messed up, skiboarder has been my only contact in Utah and he's in Ogden, if these other guys want to step up feel free to contact me.

Hanzo Steel

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
wow map is messed up, half the califonia people aren't on it now.

logicgear

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
2.9 V6
Engine Size
2.9L
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
2WD
Total Drop
3/4
I wonder what happened?

BlackBII

Ranger Custom
Article Contributor
OTOTM Winner
TRS Banner 2010-2011
Truck of Month
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Total Lift
Tire Size
Im BlackBill...(really its BlackBII, like, Black Bronco 2)

I thought the plan was all us Utah feller's were taking a road trip out to meet you colorado fools.

Hanzo Steel

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Talk to skiboarder, he's the one heading the plan, we fools are ready here in Colorado. :icon_cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Mudtruggy
May Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals