• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

So I went to Tokyo and came back with...

Phiiilly

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
3.0L v6
Transmission
Automatic
Anyways about this Integra, and this donation center. I think it's a lose lose for everyone. Including yourself, although I'd love the gas mileage, and the drive-ability of it. Ha damn it. Still rather roll in my Truck :]

Good stuff though man, paint it black tho!

mc_muench

Reaction score
Make / Model
Ford
GSR!!!!:headbang: that thing stock would be able to destroy any "ricer", in fact people put stock gsr stuff into their civics to try to make them almost as good.

And not to start an agrument but I think this whole thing that everyone on here hates "ricers" is stupid, because the "ricer movement"(big wings, annoying stuff) is so like 5 years ago, if anyone of you looked at honda tunning mag or another "ricer mag" today. The style now, is OEM and clean, they want to make their cars look as stock as possible. And I have alot of props for the people that get 500bhp out of a 4 cyl.

Chance

RIP - 10/7/2010
Reaction score
Transmission
Manual
I'll figure out how old you are! and what you look like! I have connections!
Like social networking? :icon_twisted:
Good stuff though man, paint it black tho!
When it comes to that time, It's gonna go a very very dark (almost black) black cherry red :D
GSR!!!!:headbang: that thing stock would be able to destroy any "ricer", in fact people put stock gsr stuff into their civics to try to make them almost as good.
I was wondering if someone was gonna notice that haha, yeah as long as it isn't a built crx I don't really worry about being slower than anyone... now the motor I got dropped into a crx... well now that is a scary thing (bout 800lbs lighter)

But I really do hate all the ricer street racing shit that goes on around here. And I really hate anytime anyone has some "kill" story.
Only time I'll race and the only time I'll get "kills" is when I kill me some traffic cones in autocross.

I think Ric is the only one that I know of on this forum that competes in auto cross, but from what I hear stock class is the best to go into when first learning to compete in it... no weight reduction, suspension modification, or engine modification from the filter element to the cat (which kinda sucks cuz I wanna get an intake that draws air from somewhere besides the engine bay). Just need some new tires and I'm good to go.

Andres629

Article Contributor
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1985/91
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.9 screamer
Transmission
Automatic
Hey man, I didn't mean any disrespect. I've got me an '85 CRX... took me forever to find and 85 as well. Lightest year of CRX ever produced. I've got it all torn apart right now, and it's going AWD with full Scooby running gear. My plan is to run it in autocross as well as ice racing. I did notice the GSR in there, I just wanted to give you a hard time. :thefinger:

WNY964x4

ASE Master Certified
Supporting Member
Firefighter
ASE Certified Tech
TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
72-03
Make / Model
Chevy,Ford,BMW
Engine Size
alot of different ones
Hey man, I didn't mean any disrespect. I've got me an '85 CRX... took me forever to find and 85 as well. Lightest year of CRX ever produced. I've got it all torn apart right now, and it's going AWD with full Scooby running gear. My plan is to run it in autocross as well as ice racing. I did notice the GSR in there, I just wanted to give you a hard time. :thefinger:
o gawd , a scooby powered CRX , that is gonna be hell on wheels :shok: :shok: , talk about mild over kill , you going STi engine , or just N/A ?

Chance

RIP - 10/7/2010
Reaction score
Transmission
Manual
Oh hot damn... I wanna see a build on that...

I figured you were givin me a hard time, and even if you were serious why would I give a fawk anyway? :icon_rofl:
o gawd , a scooby powered CRX , that is gonna be hell on wheels :shok: :shok: , talk about mild over kill , you going STi engine , or just N/A ?
But seriously, +1

Sounds like... beautiful. Nothing beats the sound of a scooby boxer engine. Angles in heaven sound like a well built subaru.

I have to see this build.

I still want another impreza damnitt.

Ranger Sport Honduras

Zoom Zoom
OTOTM Winner
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mitsubishi/Ford
Engine Size
3.0/2.3
My credo
Fortune Favors the Brave
still ricer rides:thefinger:

Andres629

Article Contributor
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1985/91
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.9 screamer
Transmission
Automatic
I'm going to try and get the running gear out of a GC8. I know of a guy that has a rolled one, was going to try and fix it but decided that it wasn't worth it. I'll try and get the running gear from that... wouldn't that be sweet? A GC8 CRX! As soon as I start on the build, I'll post a thread up on here or something because I think it would be something a lot of people would like to see.

And yes... MILD overkill is right. :icon_rofl::headbang:

ozziemo27

June 2010 OTOTM Winner
OTOTM Winner
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1999/1984
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 & 2.3
Transmission
Automatic

PlumCrazy

Supporting Member
V8 Engine Swap
OTOTM Winner
Solid Axle Swap
RBV's on Boost
2014 Truck of The Year
TRS Banner 2010-2011
TRS Event Participant
Reaction score
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
V8
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
Solid Axle Swap 4x4
Here is the JDM front clip. Rest of the body is the same

-PlumCrazy

Fx4wannabe01

February 2010 OTOTM Winner
Article Contributor
OTOTM Winner
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
Now Chance, ricer cars aren't allowed at the yearly Ranger meet...... I hope too see a DWB ranger there that isn't mine.....

Chance

RIP - 10/7/2010
Reaction score
Transmission
Manual
Now Chance, ricer cars aren't allowed at the yearly Ranger meet...... I hope too see a DWB ranger there that isn't mine.....
I hope so too... but I really don't know if I'll be finished with the ranger by august...

EastCoast

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mazda
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
nice car. I've always been partial to japanese cars.. I've owned a handful of Civics, an accord, and even a 91 CRX with a full ZC swap, header, full exhaust, intake, lowered, aftermarket everything... they are cheap to run and haul ass.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals