• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

ready for the 4/6

97LowRanger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
2.3 L
Transmission
Manual
hey guys i have a 97 rwd lowered on dream beams and flip kit just installed the c notch! so i ordered front shocks and front 2" drop springs also have a pair of 4 degree eccentrics. question is is it really a 4/6????? im planning on flipping the hanger is that really 2"?? i dont want a stock look lower on front i have lowered shocks on the rear and soon on front will those be fine with the 4/6? thanks in advance here is the truck as of now! Let me know what you guys think.

CAM02707.jpg

ES894x4

December 2013 STOTM
MTOTM Winner
Reaction score
Make / Model
Ford
Truck luks gud! like the black steelies and polished lip. Yes the hanger flip is a 2" drop, 3" on a 98+ truck. Dream beams are a 3" drop so with 2" drop springs youll be at 5/6. Will that be the exact amount of drop? it differs from truck to truck especially when dealing with 20yo front springs that have sagged and softened since they were new. If you didnt measure before and after its hard to say exactly what drop youll be at but 5/6 is in the ballpark. Ranger are set from the factory with body lines to compensate for the factory rake, so with the front and rear fenders at the same height the truck will look like a its squatting in the rear, imo i like the 1" positive rake of a 2/3, 4/5, 5/6 etc its not ass high or ass low.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals