• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Pics Of 2wd Ranger Lifts!

norcals91

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
My 91 4.0. It's a work in progress, bending up some bumpers here soon. 3 over beams, expo 8.8, Durango leafs, conversion glass. More pictures to add when everythings done.

Last edited:

upnsmoke

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
My 91 4.0. It's a work in progress, bending up some bumpers here soon. 3 over beams, expo 8.8, Durango leafs, conversion glass. More pictures to add when everythings done.
What steering setup is on this? Just a drop pitman arm? Nice looking truck btw. I love the front end.

DiscoDan

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3L
Transmission
Manual

Pathetic spring boosters that give me about .0000002 of lift. Tires are 235/75R15s. Atleast i dont feel like a dumbass when my tire passes me while driving (complete sarcasm). All my lugs were tight and all of a sudden my tires gone? wtf hubcentic ring maybe? since my frenders are all f'ed up after my tire smashing into it i might as well cut the fenders for some clearence. I will get better pictures up soon.

Last edited:

prerunnerwannabe

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual

How much travel are you getting with the Durango leafs? While you're at it, how much are you getting in the front?

Last edited:

killj0y

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3l 4 Banger
Transmission
Manual
My credo
Fix it till its broke!
How do you like the Harbor Freight (that's what they are right?) lights?
Work great but they are driving lights (spots) I'm gonna get some floods up top...

fordboi415

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
3.0V6
Transmission
Manual

Here's how mine currently sits, camburg 5.5 with 2.0 upgrade, 2.0 bumps, rear deavers with cantilever setup with 2.5x10 w/resi fox shocks, Kartek poly fenders up front and hanneman fiberglass fenders on the rear, expo rearend with 4.56s and a Detroit locker.. All upgrades performed by BTF fabrication in upland, ca

Go back off in your own jack yard!!!!

prerunnerwannabe

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Dang bro that is a purty looking truck!

NickRanger89

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Ranger
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Automatic
Here is my 99 4cyl Ranger. Pardon the 03 Front end. I recieved 2.5in of lift from the 2in coil spring spacers because of the 4cyl motor, and modified 4wd shocks. In the rear I have 2in shackles and modified chevy air load adjusting shocks. Still on stock 235/70/16 pirelli's.

norcals91

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
Prerunnerwannabe- I measured 11 inches droop to bump with stock coil buckets. I'm building buckets for it but forced to dd this right now. Didn't measure the rear end mostly cuz ive got stock shocks on it right now and I'm too lazy to pull them off. They are soft though. Which was mostly my reason for going with them (plus they were free...lol)

06RangerXLT

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Automatic
3" doetsch, 2" block, 2" shackle. 33x10.50R15 BFG's, 4.56 with a LS, e-fan, tuner, ranchos out back...ect..ect..

going to get overhauled in the spring. going to be around 5" up front, 6 out back. still debating what i want and what i wanna spend. long travel looks nice, but i have zero use for it. probably going to go for a coil and uca kit, and expo leafs out back. get them arched, camburg gusset kit, trans x member. high flow aluminum radiator, proper e fan setup, and get everything undercoated.

Last edited:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Mudtruggy
May Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals