• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Petition Thrillcraft here!!!!

gertsdsbs

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.9 v6
Transmission
Manual
Oh Man Watching this video makes me want to beat stuff up!

dgndngrngr

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
I guess what we really need to do is not only stop these fools from revoking our land use rights. But we also need to educate younger wheelers and anyone who will listen to clean up after themselves, treadlightly, use marked trails, and try to keep a leak free rig offroad. Honestly no one wants an old oil leaking trans fluid pouring diff leaking junk box out on the trails with a coupel of rednecks tossing natural light cans all over the woods. I guess some of our own make us look bad.
i agree some kind of trail maintenance would be sweet even for non orv trails. gettin kids to learn this stuff is the only way we can keep the environmentalists off our back.

also +1 on the leak free rigs

razrwild

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual

I meet these people constantly and have even gotten harassed by the police while running marked trails that are public lands and used by a local jeep 4x4 club. Sometimes the police tend to forget that half the time they get stuck back there that I'm the one pulling them out and the fact that every time they see me I've got at least 1 trash bag in the back full of stuff that I find back on the trails.

I'm still mad at people for conning people into donating to relieve their conscience about their carbon footprint

rjppunk

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0l
Transmission
Automatic
Green up day comes in a few months, make a few flyers and clean up your local trails. Or throw a "clean up" ride drive around and pick up cans and bottles ect... gives a good public image.

racinranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Manual
im going to organize a clean up in the pine barrons in the spring after we thaw out. Im thinking hidden lakes area off rt.72 - i agree on the carbon footprint thing, i know no one can really afford to wheel new rigs but on the other hand some general maintnence keeping them (relativly) leak free and taking out anything you can bring in and more will keep the greenies off your back.

we should start a thread dedicated to clean up events only, or a subforum for Trail Clean ups

rjppunk

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0l
Transmission
Automatic
Sounds cool to me I support it, for any of you from VT our state has green up day on May 2nd

Jester21x

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mazda
Engine Size
3.0L
Transmission
Manual
#2174 Thats funny about all the wildlife bullshit. Kind of funny cause i shot a big 8 point right on a well used state snowmobile trail. Didn't bother him one bit

motorheadXC

Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
I can't believe how much they over exzaurate on that shit.....****'n hippies make me sick calling people who ride fourwheelers,dritbikes,ect unamerican????? look's to me like they need a BIG dose of GET THE **** OVER IT!!!!!!!!!

racinranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Manual
GET THE **** OVER IT!!!!!!

buut ooooo nnnooooo we make poor cute cuddly mammals ears bleed when we drive offroad! how can anyone live with us!:shok:

Jester21x

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mazda
Engine Size
3.0L
Transmission
Manual
[/IMG]
Sorry messed up the first picture i tried to post

countryboy111789

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
3.0V6
Transmission
Manual
Signed #2180

rjppunk

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0l
Transmission
Automatic
snowmobile trails have less of an impact than 4 wheel trails plus they have clubs that maintain landowner relationships and trails

Jester21x

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mazda
Engine Size
3.0L
Transmission
Manual
Not where i live They fight with us every year. Trying to get all snowmobiles banned from state land becusae of the very same thing. I go to a least 5 town meetings a year and listen to all these tree hugers bitch. The same tail thats a snowmboile trail used to be a truck trail till they banned all trucks in that area. This summer the just shut down a bunch of land that will be the end of a big poker run that held up here every yeah. That brought alot of money to the small towns around it. Damn tree huggers. Within the next 2-3 years up here in upstate New York you will only be able to drive your truck or any other off-road vehicle on your own property. Not even worth buying fourwheelers any more.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals