• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

New guy to posting, been lurking for a while.

widebody

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
I feel bad that my first few posts were in the for sale section, but hey atleast I was trying to buy and not sell. So I decided I should introduce myself. My name is Zach and I live in Michigan like some other members that I see on the board, which is a really cool thing. My daily driver is a 1993 Ford Ranger STX. I bought it specifically to tow my race car, Nissan RPS13, to the track. I was really looking for a newer truck but I got this for a good price because the guys uncle hit the lotto and won like 6 mil. It has over 200k on it and it is still running pretty good. For the first year that I owned it the 4wd didn't work and this thing was a pain in the arse to drive in the winter, but I just recently fixed that by replacing the trasfer-case motor. Man is 4wd fun! That is also what kind of led me to seeing what I could do to my little Ranger. I came across a few 4wd prerunners on the web and that was just something that had to be added to my list of cool stuff to build. Being that my car takes up most of my wrench time the truck is going to be kept as the daily driver and trail toy. Nothing too serious yet.

Here are some pics of my first time out on a trail. Sorry for the crappy cellphone pictures.

Hardwareman

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
Well welcome Zach!

I did the same thing many years ago before posting and all I can say is "jump right in"!

LOTS & LOTS of knowledge floating around here.....great people too. You will get the occasional flame (don't we all?) but don't take it to heart. Enjoy!

Allen

Twizzler09

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.2L/256CI V6
Transmission
Manual
Welcome to TRS :icon_thumby:

Thats a neat little STX

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Mudtruggy
May Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals