• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Need advice:new member

jawilhoit

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
Hey everyone. I'm new to TRS and I'm looking for some advice on how to proceed with some of the planned modifications to my 2000 Ranger 2WD. I'm wanting to make it into somewhat of a prerunner style truck. Much the style of Founder Jim Oakes' TRS2. I'm not sure where to begin, my truck is stock with its fair share of miles on it. I need the modifications to be functional and to not break the bank. I have no idea where to begin my modifications and haven't looked to deeply into sources of these parts until i get some advice and input. please send me a message or reply to this forum with any tips and advice you have to offer.
thanks again
jawilhoit

Jason_J

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
I suggest the search button above. I did nothing but read for about the first month I was here before I ever made my first post. There is alot to be learned from other people's mistakes and successes, and your own of course. Good luck!!

jawilhoit

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
Thanks Jason_J.
I need all the help I can get, this is the first forum I've ever used, im used to facebook and all that.
Much appreciated
jawilhoit

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals