• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

My other truck.

Jimmeh

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
I Cleaned it up a little bit today. I started becoming a little too unorganized in the tool box, and had a bunch of lumber in the back, so I organized and cleaned. Next up is a bath and a vacuum.

Pictures of my packed tool box:

It has:
2 50 foot cords
100 foot cord
50 foot air hose
14.4 volt Hitachi Impact Gun (boxed)
18 volt Hitachi 1/2 inch drill
18 volt Hitachi Sawzall
Dremel
Porter Cable 16 gauge finish gun (boxed)
Milwaukee 1/2 inch Power Drill/Roto Hammer (boxed)
Makita 4 inch Grinder (boxed)
Bosch Jigsaw (Boxed)
Storage container with all my bits, knife blades, sawzall blades, etc.
Mini tool box with my socket set, and a couple of straps.
Skill saw
Stud finder, laser level, and laser tape
2 foot level
2 foot framing square
12 inch square
My tool belt
Extra hand tools, such as two sets of needle nose pliers, tape measure, square, bunch of pencils and sharpies and stuff.

And the interior:

Has both my company jackets, my rain jacket, long sleeve shirt, work boots, trailer hitches (standard, 1 and 1/4", 5 and 1/4"), balls (2 1 and 7/8s and a 2 inch), iPod radio, straps, bungees, extra hardware, flashlights, paperwork, and my protective gear, such as ear plugs, safety glasses and gloves.

Now I am thinking of getting two side mount tool boxes for even more storage, as well as the already mentioned Ladder Rack. And I think for my bumper, I may try to get a custom one made that has a winch mount for pulling stuff. Within the last two weeks, I used my truck a few times to pull out fence posts on remodels, and I broke a strap in the process. So I think a winch would better serve. That, and for some of the wheeling the truck may see.

I'm also thinking of trying to get stiffer springs and shocks for the rear for when I get my Ranger all trailed up so I can trailer it to the trail. If not for that (just an idea, as the Ranger isn't going to be that wild anyway), it would be great for hauling heavy loads anyway.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals