• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

My encounter with a drunk mexican driver

press 1 for english

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
I only have 1 picture but the bed of the truck was 3 times worse.
[/IMG]

daniel3507

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
2.3 EcoBoost
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
ouch. i take it you made it out okay?

press 1 for english

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
ouch. i take it you made it out okay?
I was sore but unhurt and the drunk driver was OK and taken to the hospital for blood and urine tests. he had cocaine in his system and was 3 times the legal limit as far as alcohol goes.
A FEDEX StepVan did the damage the the front with a hard glancing blow.
All that'll happen is FedEx will have their insurance company handle their van and my Ins company will replace my truck. The Mexican went to county jail and I am positive he will get deported only.
That's life, and it could have been worse being that it happened on a major 3 lane 55 mph road.

adsm08

Senior Master Grease Monkey
Supporting Member
Article Contributor
Ford Technician
TRS 20th Anniversary
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Tire Size
31X10.50X15
Not that I think he should only get deported, but its better than him sitting in one of our jails, sucking up out tax dollars. I say labor camp, but thats just my .02

angerranger54

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
same thing happend to my buddy and his 07 tacoma but they got out and kicked his ass afterwards. scary when it happened but funny as hell afterwards. i was home on leave and had to explain to the cops why my buddy had a broken nose and why there was a unconcious illegal in the middle of the road. cop found it funny.

davidhook

Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
This is a brutal encounter... i think.
Thank god, that no one was hurt. And drunk Mexican gets wt he deserve..
nice line though,"That's life, and it could have been worse being that it happened on a major 3 lane 55 mph road. "

press 1 for english

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
same thing happend to my buddy and his 07 tacoma but they got out and kicked his ass afterwards. scary when it happened but funny as hell afterwards. i was home on leave and had to explain to the cops why my buddy had a broken nose and why there was a unconcious illegal in the middle of the road. cop found it funny.

I would have never laid a hand on the mexican, he was passed out in the seat of his truck. I am trained in CPR but I doubt that I would have performed it on him if he needed it. I'm sure a great deal of Mexicans are here for a better life, but the government bending over backwards for them is costing us taxpayers billions. The last 5 US Presidents did and are presently doing nothing to address it.
I know that mexicans are not the only ones driving around without auto insurance, but why get hammered and take a chance??????????
In my younger days I have driven close to the legal limit when it was .1 BAL, but I kept my driving conservative and obeyed all the traffic laws.
I am going to lose thousands when I replace it with a 2010 Ranger.:annoyed:
Life is Life but trucks can be replaced!!!!

Hopman

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3L
Transmission
Manual
:icon_hornsup:Well, like my dad says: "Parts are cheap and easy to replace. People are expensive and can't be replaced."
It's a shame it happened to your nearly-new truck. :bawling:
Good luck on your recovery. Oh a little advice: New Rangers look better bew or yellow. Yellow might be a better choice so people will notice you. :icon_twisted:

drifter98ranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.5LIMA
Transmission
Manual
mexicans

I've been hit in both my rangers 3 times by:icon_confused: illegals that were sometimes drunk-other times running from the law

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

No members online now.

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals