• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Lincoln finally blew out a seal

jrpdash9

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Ranger
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
So my 94 Lincoln markviii finally blew a seal. First time it's ever happen to me. She isn't much to look at but under the hood she is a little tweaked. Between a gear change, and other proformance mods she is pushing 350hp and close to 400 lb of torque. So back to my story. I was getting on the on ramp and of course I hit 2nd and I punched it wound it out to 95mph and hit drive. First time was fine. So I was coming home did the same thing but kept the old foot in the peddle. After hitting 125mph I had light on and bad things started happening. I stopped ASAP turned the engine off and looked under the car. Oil everywhere so I had to trailer it home. Got it in the air found out it was the oil filter adapter seal. Ya apparently its a known problem and after 4 hours of playing I finally got the 4 bolts off for the power steering to I could get to the dang thing :annoyed:
Woohooo

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals