• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Kenda Kleaver MT Review

hdmm

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Kenda Klever MT Review

OK, I figured I would share this with everyone. Kenda tires are really well known in the mountain bike world ( I don't ride bicycles ) but on the recomendation of a buddy I picked up a set of these Kenda Kleaver MT's, 32x11.50R15

I needed to replace the totally shot, Good Year Wrangler Authority 31x10.50R15's I had on there so I bought a set of 4 Kendas shipped to my door for $596 through Amazon

I have a 4" Rough Country lift on my truck and these tires fit just perfect on my truck on the 15x8 soft eight wheels I had on there already.

I had Wally World mount and balance my tires and they all balanced real easy with no surprises or issues.

I dont have too many miles on these tires yet, but they are really quiet for a MT and the truck drives nice and smooth. I really like the very deep treads and sidewall pattern. So far I am very happy with these tires and the price ( they were cheaper than 31's for some reason)

Last edited:

88_Eddie

Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1988, 2000
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.9L, 4.0L
Transmission
Manual
i like those....remind me of the firestone MT's kinda. just way cheaper. $600 shipped aint too bad. I'll have to keep these in mind

hdmm

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Yeah, I agree, they reminded me of Firestones or even the Cooper STT. The price was the deal maker, can't beat a set of 4 32" MT for just under $600 to my door. The down side is that they only offer limited sizes right now, but from what I have been told they are working on bringing other sizes to market. They offer 31x10.50R15 and 32x11.50R15 in inches sizing, you can get more variety in their Metric sizes and even a 33" tire if you go with a LT285/85R16

I just can't believe how much darn tires cost these days! :eek:

Here is a link to the Kleaver MT specs on Kenda's website; http://www.kendatire.com/en/home/automotive/suv-light-truck/klever-mt.aspx

Last edited:

Schnot

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.9L
Transmission
Automatic
I just put them on mine too. Same size. So far I'm really impressed. Excellent grip in snow and deepish mud. So far they've allowed me to use 2wd in everything I've thrown at them. Albeit nothing too crazy

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364503139.807878.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364503166.147361.jpg

Sent from my iPhone.

hdmm

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
I picked up some Dorman 611-199 lug nuts on Ebay and scored a set of '98 center caps and stuck them on today to finish off everything. I really like the look of the stock centers on soft 8 wheels.

truckfan

Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
Thanks for the review. That Klever tire looks aggressive.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals