• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Informal poll and opinions ar15

richlands55

Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
If they pass a law banning ar15s, how many of you will either give up your rifle, magazines or if they require it, How many will register your guns? As for myself....I will not do either.

mdn14

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Definitely neither. I'd like to watch people walk into Texas and see if they can take any Texan's guns lol.

Tominator

Supporting Member
V8 Engine Swap
RBV's on Boost
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
5.0 S-Trim 450HP
Transmission
Manual
From My Cold Dead Hands!:thefinger:

IslandBlue01

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
So this is what gets me....

The government trains AMERICAN men to fight for our freedom using firearms that they fall in love with. The men then spend their hard won cash to buy weapons. Then the government tells them to turn them in and take ours too! Not going to happen....

Sure there may be some mindless assholes that get brainwashed into it but, most of our armed forces are smarter than that...

So who will be there to take the order to try to take them from us.

End rant.....

Come and try.....

85_Ranger4x4

Forum Staff Member
TRS Event Staff
TRS Forum Moderator
Article Contributor
V8 Engine Swap
OTOTM Winner
TRS Banner 2010-2011
TRS 20th Anniversary
VAGABOND
TRS Event Participant
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
I know a guy on another forum in Canada didn't when they went through a similar thing and boasted of it on the internet. He got throwed in the clink for 5 years over it. :rolleyes:

I don't have an AR-15 but rumor had it the "tactical" Mossberg .22's 25rd mag fits a 702 which I have so it would technically be an "assault rifle" as some proposals declare it. Kinda stupid to pay the $200 tax on a .22 I paid $80 for but on the other had it would be really hard to watch that sweet little .22 ground up... it would also be stupid to do prison time over a $80 .22 as well. :dntknw:

pillen140

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
i dont know what guns youre talking about... i lost mine in the river in a tragic boating accident.

Mac

Supporting Member
V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
i dont know what guns youre talking about... i lost mine in the river in a tragic boating accident.
I just mentioned that same option in a thread above. Someone said he wouldn't give his up and I said "Don't you remember, you sold them and no, they are noit buried in the back yard next to the ammo."
Dave

mdn14

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
The government will never be able to claim guns from the american public. No matter if they're considered illegal or not. There will be an armed revolt before that happens.

mn_smokeater

Firefighter
V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
5.4L V8
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD

Tominator

Supporting Member
V8 Engine Swap
RBV's on Boost
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
5.0 S-Trim 450HP
Transmission
Manual
The government will never be able to claim guns from the american public. No matter if they're considered illegal or not. There will be an armed revolt before that happens.
Just gotta love America!

I'm wondering how many Cops are members of the NRA and all our soldiers are citizens before and after service...as opposed to military that is. In other words they are US!

I would be shitting my pants if I were a cop ordered to go door to door and confiscate weapons!

doorgunner

Lab Rat for V.A. hospital
U.S. Military - Veteran
V8 Engine Swap
MTOTM Winner
2009 Truck of The Year
TRS Banner 2010-2011
TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
New Orleans (8' below sea level & sinking)
Vehicle Year
1934/1989
Make / Model
Ford Ranger
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
350+1
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
2WD
Total Lift
N/A
Total Drop
3/4
Tire Size
23570R15
My credo
JESUS Loves Ya!

The government trains AMERICAN men to fight for our freedom using firearms that they fall in love with. The men then spend their hard won cash to buy weapons. Then the government tells them to turn them in and take ours too! Not going to happen....

Sure there may be some mindless assholes that get brainwashed into it but, most of our armed forces are smarter than that...

End rant.....

Come and try.....
Ahhhhhhh Grasshopper.....After the WTC buildings were attacked by Terrorists, do you realize that there were U.S. fighter pilots who had orders to shoot down any remaing aircraft (as in passenger planes) that could possibly be a threat to National Security? A good soldier is trained to be Patriotic and to follow orders.....that is the basis of any Military---especially the U.S. Military. Having been a soldier, I would have found it very difficult to disobey my superiors....a soldier will--sooner or later--be ordered to do something in war that he DOES NOT WANT TO DO.

ANYBODY REMEMBER A LITTLE EVENT CALLED THE "CIVIL WAR".....

don't think that it can't happen again....not suggesting...just reminding....

richlands55

Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
If you don`t think American troops will fire on civilians.... google Kent State shootings. Those kids were unarmed. Tomorrow obamy will dictate what he`s gonna do. The news says he`s gonna have children in the audience, who have written him letters. No doubt flown in by taxpayers money. Sympathy factor?

The wanna be dictator needs to be Impeached.

85_Ranger4x4

Forum Staff Member
TRS Event Staff
TRS Forum Moderator
Article Contributor
V8 Engine Swap
OTOTM Winner
TRS Banner 2010-2011
TRS 20th Anniversary
VAGABOND
TRS Event Participant
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Ahhhhhhh Grasshopper.....After the WTC buildings were attacked by Terrorists, do you realize that there were U.S. fighter pilots who had orders to shoot down any remaing aircraft (as in passenger planes) that could possibly be a threat to National Security? A good soldier is trained to be Patriotic and to follow orders.....that is the basis of any Military---especially the U.S. Military. Having been a soldier, I would have found it very difficult to disobey my superiors....a soldier will--sooner or later--be ordered to do something in war that he DOES NOT WANT TO DO.

ANYBODY REMEMBER A LITTLE EVENT CALLED THE "CIVIL WAR".....

don't think that it can't happen again....not suggesting...just reminding....
Actually they were initially ordered to ram them because they did not have time to arm the aircraft. That puts a slightly different spin on it. I remember there being a big fuss when they had a plane crashed in a field and planes landing with empty missle racks until it was confirmed they were empty when they scrambled.

I was in ground school at the time, dunno if it is true or not but a story going around the airport was somewhere northwest some poor guy was cruising along with his Piper Cub (no radio) and had a F-15 loaded to the teeth roll up beside it and give the pilot a thumbs down. I bet that little plane couldn't land quick enough.

If you don`t think American troops will fire on civilians.... google Kent State shootings. Those kids were unarmed. Tomorrow obamy will dictate what he`s gonna do. The news says he`s gonna have children in the audience, who have written him letters. No doubt flown in by taxpayers money. Sympathy factor?
Something this widescale... I dunno. I could see it going either way, if they did do it I don't think they could do it very long before they turned.

Wyoming is trying to make a statment:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/10/wyoming-gun-control_n_2451438.html

Last edited:

robertc1024

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
nada
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
If they pass a law banning ar15s, how many of you will either give up your rifle, magazines or if they require it, How many will register your guns? As for myself....I will not do either.
I think it is ridiculous. I've had guns around me for 50+ years. The only stupid thing I ever did as a kid was taking the bullet out of a .22 shell, putting it open side down in a vise, and whacking it with a hammer. That was great fun, but I was smart enough to pull the bullet out.

End rant.....

Come and try.....
Amen. I'll want to see somebody come take my next door neighbor's ex-army, city councilman's AR from him. I can't believe Cuomo's crap going on in NY. Honestly, I'd be arrested there because I had 8 rounds in my Beretta's 17 round clip?? WTF did you think I'd buy it in the first place?

Idiots.

Next move is getting my concealed carry.

BRUTUS_T_HOG

Article Contributor
ASE Certified Tech
TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3L
Transmission
Manual
Why not? Worked great for all those hundreds of millions of people murdered by their own government

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals