• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

hows everyones "quarantine" going?

Grumpaw

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Ranger XL
Engine Type
2.3 (4 Cylinder)
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
2WD
Total Lift
Stock
Total Drop
Stock
Tire Size
Stock 225/70/15
My credo
I don't count birthday's anymore...just happy to be looking down at the ground instead of looking up
we can start by taking away their knives so they stop cutting into all sorts of fucking animals.

maybe start packing their lunches like little kids at school till they learn to act right.
We cut into as many, if not more animals than almost any other country. Many countries, including China are heavy on fish and plants, Yeah, they may eat bats, but here we eat bull balls, tongue, livers, hearts, brains, frogs, ect.
And, that virus could have started in any large city here in the good ol USA, or Europe, or So America Or Canada, in any dirty back alley where you find all kinds of "stuff".
Grumpaw

Dirtman

Former Middleweight Moss Fighting Champion
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Engine Type
2.3 (4 Cylinder)
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
2WD
Total Lift
It's up there.
Total Drop
It's down there.
Tire Size
Round.
My credo
I poop in the furnace.
So everyone thinks the virus started because chinese people were snatching bats out of the air and biting their heads off? Does ozzy osbourne live there? :dunno:

There's no proof where the virus mutated from or from what. At all. Its just conspiracy theories and racism fueling this nonsense.

Are we disgusting people cause we eat pigs and the swine flu started in the states?

Ramcharger90

Article Contributor
V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Ranger
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
306, Bcam,
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
2WD

JOLENE_THE_RANGER

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
swine flu started in mexico....
also bats are known hosts of coronavirus's.

and no im not thinking they are snatching bats out of the air lol. lets not us extreme scenarios

Ramcharger90

Article Contributor
V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Ranger
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
306, Bcam,
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
2WD
So everyone thinks the virus started because chinese people were snatching bats out of the air and biting their heads off? Does ozzy osbourne live there? :dunno:

There's no proof where the virus mutated from or from what. At all. Its just conspiracy theories and racism fueling this nonsense.

Are we disgusting people cause we eat pigs and the swine flu started in the states?
I think swine flu and mad cow started from feeding those animals products made from there own. Besides I have always had a hatred for the ccp which is commonly misconstrued for a hatred of the Chinese. I hate communists doesn't matter where they are from. My family fought against them in the old counties and smuggled people out when all was lost. They helped setup modern day Israel. They did the same against the real Nazis not the tiki torch losers. I even have a blood line that fought the British, Before you ask deposing the crown is still a priority.

85_Ranger4x4

Forum Staff Member
TRS Event Staff
TRS Forum Moderator
Article Contributor
V8 Engine Swap
OTOTM Winner
TRS Banner 2010-2011
TRS 20th Anniversary
VAGABOND
TRS Event Participant
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
No.

His grandfather bought it in 1936, John Deere Van Brunt. One of the drive gears was getting worn so his kid went to the local dealer and grabbed a new gear for it... and broke the other gear. Deere doesn't have steel wheel drills in their books anymore so they gave him a gear for a rubber tired one which is obviously geared different (like a 4' steel wheel vs a normal size old car tire) and it has galvanized seed boxes.

I am leaning towards a model EE though, I only have pics of the drive to work off of... because if you don't know what model it is why would you want to take a pic of the whole thing? :temper:

Ramcharger90

Article Contributor
V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Ranger
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
306, Bcam,
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
2WD
No.

His grandfather bought it in 1936, John Deere Van Brunt. One of the drive gears was getting worn so his kid went to the local dealer and grabbed a new gear for it... and broke the other gear. Deere doesn't have steel wheel drills in their books anymore so they gave him a gear for a rubber tired one which is obviously geared different (like a 4' steel wheel vs a normal size old car tire) and it has galvanized seed boxes.

I am leaning towards a model EE though, I only have pics of the drive to work off of... because if you don't know what model it is why would you want to take a pic of the whole thing? :temper:
?‍♂ why wouldn't you? Lol I know someone with old farm equipment lying around and they might have it. But if they can't comprehend how to give you relevant information make them buy a new one.

85_Ranger4x4

Forum Staff Member
TRS Event Staff
TRS Forum Moderator
Article Contributor
V8 Engine Swap
OTOTM Winner
TRS Banner 2010-2011
TRS 20th Anniversary
VAGABOND
TRS Event Participant
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
?‍♂ why wouldn't you? Lol I know someone with old farm equipment lying around and they might have it. But if they can't comprehend how to give you relevant information make them buy a new one.
This all went down last year, so he bought a slightly newer one to finish whatever little bit he uses it for... but he really wants to fix the old one. I had kinda hoped he dragged it off into the weeds since last year and moved on... nope.

projectRanger93

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ranger STX
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Tire Size
235/75-R15
So my fiance and I are both working from home. Thankfully we're able to, but i might have to go into the office in the near future to work on hardware since my company is part of essential businesses to keep the country "safe." The only time i go out is to home depot since i have lots of home projects going on. I've received rock auto parts for the ranger so that'll keep me busy in the near future too. We're both very social people so not going out to see family and friends, and even going to the bar, has been a drag.

I haven't gotten a haircut in over a month, so i figure this is a good time to grow out my hair long like i had it 10 years ago. :headbang:

Also driving out here is really nice with no traffic. This is how LA was 20 years ago, when we'd be able to get from point A to point B in 20 min or less.

PetroleumJunkie412

Official TRS EV Taunter
Supporting Member
TRS 20th Anniversary
TRS Event Participant
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ranger
Engine Size
2.9l Trinity
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
My credo
Give 'yer balls a tug. Fight me.

Not true. See coronavirus thread.

rusty ol ranger

2.9 Mafia-Don
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
2.9 V6
Engine Size
177 CID
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
2WD
My credo
A legend to the old man, a hero to the child...
Any thoughts on what the world should do to them to make them pay for this?
I got plenty. But id get jumped on for suggesting them.

Ramcharger90

Article Contributor
V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Ranger
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
306, Bcam,
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
2WD
This all went down last year, so he bought a slightly newer one to finish whatever little bit he uses it for... but he really wants to fix the old one. I had kinda hoped he dragged it off into the weeds since last year and moved on... nope.
Well if you get the info I'll ask the guy if he has the stuff lying around.

55trucker

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
3.0 V6
Engine Size
3.0L
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
2WD
Total Lift
-
Total Drop
mild
Wow you people are racist...

You're confusing the definition of *racist* ........*one who believes that their creed is superior to all others*, or that a particular racial group is inferior to all others. .....

with general retribution........*punishment*

sgtsandman

Aircraft Fuel Tank Diver
TRS Forum Moderator
U.S. Military - Active
TRS 20th Anniversary
TRS Event Participant
Ham Radio Operator
GMRS Radio License
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
2011/2019
Make / Model
Ranger XLT/FX4
Engine Size
4.0 SOHC/2.3 Ecoboost
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Total Lift
Pre-2008 lift/Stock
Tire Size
31X10.5R15/265/65R17
Other than veteran organization, rifle range, and township meetings being canceled , much hasn’t changed for me. I go to the grocery, hardware, or auto parts store when I need to and I’m “essential”, so still working.

scotts90ranger

RBV's on Boost
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1990, 1997
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
2.3 (4 Cylinder)
Engine Size
2.3 Turbo
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Total Lift
Tire Size
35"
Yeah, other than everything fun being closed not much has changed for me, so far from the looks of it summer is basically cancelled... I was supposed to go camping last weekend, supposed to go camping in about 2 weeks but that probably won't happen (well, at least not as planned... might make a much simpler trip). I saw a not that the US Forrest Service closed EVERYTHING until September 30 unless something changes... No camping, no OHV trails, no viewpoints... so no fun...

I guess on the plus side, if I can I need to get on my shop build project ASAP before things get stupid... Next step is permitting, have a quote for the kit, have a flat spot just need permit and parts...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Members online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals