• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

exceed forza 1/10 4wd buggy.

swynx

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mazda
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
I bought one of these with a vx .16 engine in it. think i paid 140$ wih a starter kit and 3 day shipping.

Comments on there page suggests that the engines are crap. but i disagree. Never burnt out a glow plug yet and had it about a month now. havent had any problems with this car at all. Boight it for my girlfriend cuz she said my rock crawler was too slow.

If you go online and search for the vx/sh .16/.18 engines people are very happy with them and find them to be reliable.

Would i buy another one of these buggies? in a heart beat. for the several $ more id spend on a traxxis or any other sort i could have this one built with the appropriate parts and know the car too.

I take that back. i cant say i havent had any problems. the 2.4 ghz reciever continued to glitxh out after i rolled thw car down an embankment. 20$ got me a new not glitchy one that goes farther than i can see the car.

On another note. the back rims tend to jam up with gravel. cardboard and duct tape fixed that.

John12345

Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
rc buggies

I like rc buggies. I bought a model of 1/8th scale rtr nitro rc buggy. Also it have a great engine for this and its very reliable and useful. I think this is a adventurous racing rc buggy.

Last edited:

MastuhWaffles

11/2014 OTOTM Winner
OTOTM Winner
TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Engine Size
4.0L SOHC
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
2WD
Tire Size
My credo
I need more sleep.
My buggy would just burn through glow plugs.. Engine wasn't very good, but when it ran it ran like a banshee.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals