• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Emmisions removal 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zer0PSI

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Like I said, it's not against the law where i'm from. And once again, I guess you guys dont like racing.

Zer0PSI

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Oh yeah here is a facts list that I found on the net a few years ago.

"Did you know that the production of 2 catalytic converter can produce more emmisions than 2 cars without catalytic converters would produce in their entire lifespan."

"Producing the batteries to run electric cars and hybrids produces more emissions than one standard gasoline vehicle produces in it's entire lifespan."

"EGR systems are now being phased out of production due to the contribution of carbon build-ups in engines, and the fact that if not serviced regularly EGR systems become useless with 100-200Hrs. of engine use."

Im not knocking emissions, it's not illegal to remove emissions equipment in my county so I choose to. I also race almost every weekend, so it doesn't make much sense to keep it on my car. If it's for a daily driver..KEEP your emissions equipment on.

Ranger5.0

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
lol, its ppl like you that make my life/carer so damn difficult, yet, inteesting. What does your slightly erronious info about emissions have to do with pulling the emissions components off your rig? like, WHAT are you asking? Can you do it, damn right, should you, well, not realy, no, why shouldnt you? Its most likly above your comprehension.

ILLEGALCONCEPTS

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3 Modified
Transmission
Manual
FEDERAL LAW

end of story end of post

Dave R

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Kaiser
Transmission
Manual
"Facts" list? Maybe if you put links so that people could view those few lines in context. But otherwise, all 3 quotes are a crock.

I'm guessing that IF emmissions removal are not illegal in your county, then you don't live in the United States. It's illegal everywhere here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals