• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

dropping 3" with dream beams have moog adj camber bushings

rockwerks

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1994 mazda b400
Make / Model
1996 Jeep chero
Transmission
Automatic
Well im glad to see you are making it fine without drop specs. Im sorry we could not help you there. Im sure if you would have had a little nicer attitude before and asked for the factory specs to begin with you would have had absolutely no problem getting a correct and simple answer. And if the tech article is missing some important info then feel free to post up the missing info. Im glad to see you have solved your problem but please show a little more respect next time the replies you get are not what you are looking for. Thank you and good luck looking for the pinch bolts you need.
I have a great deal of respect for those who post what is asked for rather than junk up a thread with whiny useless drivel. I will be writing up an install that will save many steps and ease the process by a ton. I will after I get back from a trip in a few days

slammedxonair

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
91 and 00
Make / Model
ford
Transmission
Automatic
OK that is not the question. I need the numbers so I can set the new adjustable bushings close before I drive it to the alignment shop. 60 miles away. What are the stock numbers for a ranger 94?
I'm sorry but what I told you was the truth, not junk! If you don't want to listen to somebody that owns a company that specializes in lowered and fully custom built suspensions than don't. But don't complain that somebody didn't give you the exact answer you wanted to hear the first post! We don't need members like that on here.

Do you not understand that people with air ride will roll there trucks 2" off the ground and as long as their toe is set correctly the camber on tires will not wear out as fast as you think. The toe is what you should be more worried about rather than the camber or even the caster. With the toe being off it it not only will wear down the tires but it will also cause dangerous bumpsteer conditions that could cause you to wreck your truck on the way to the alignment shop. For a close setup use a tape measure and make sure the front and backs of the tires have the same spacing, then you can do the same for the camber.

I'm sorry that I'm on here to help people out and give them safe tech advise and not always book numbers.... like I was trying to say in my previous post you may not even need the adjustable eccentrics and the ones that were in the stock beams may even be the specs you still need. The toe being off will make the camber look alot worse than it really is on an ibeam truck. Good luck with your project.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Mudtruggy
May Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals