• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Driveline Fitment

franklin2

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Bronco II
Transmission
Manual
Looks like they supported the transmission with a mount on the 4x4 adapter, and the transfer case did just hang out in mid-air. #7E063 is the skid plate.

scotts90ranger

RBV's on Boost
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1990, 1997
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
2.3 (4 Cylinder)
Engine Size
2.3 Turbo
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Total Lift
Tire Size
35"
Yeah the studs shown on the CAD bracket image were for a dumb shield for the U joint that makes it a royal pain in the tookus to get the front driveline off in the junkyard, when I pulled my spare 4406 out of the junkyard it was just bolted to the trans and supported by the normal trans mount dangling out there and the 4407 behind my ZF5 S5-47 on my '97 F350 is like 50% longer and just dangling on the trans mount too

For funzies here's a pic of one of the tractor pulls, that was 2022, sled was set somewhat light, was the year before the rear spider gears started stripping out... wife was driving :), stupid air shocks are shot and leaf springs are weak so it squats like a mofo pulling many thousands of pounds...

Sploder tractor pull 2022.jpg

Last edited:

1984RESTOMOD

V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford ranger
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Total Lift
3" BODY LIFT
Tire Size
33"
Yeah the studs shown on the CAD bracket image were for a dumb shield for the U joint that makes it a royal pain in the tookus to get the front driveline off in the junkyard, when I pulled my spare 4406 out of the junkyard it was just bolted to the trans and supported by the normal trans mount dangling out there and the 4407 behind my ZF5 S5-47 on my '97 F350 is like 50% longer and just dangling on the trans mount too

For funzies here's a pic of one of the tractor pulls, that was 2022, sled was set somewhat light, was the year before the rear spider gears started stripping out... wife was driving :), stupid air shocks are shot and leaf springs are weak so it squats like a mofo pulling many thousands of pounds...

View attachment 111280
What pull was this?

scotts90ranger

RBV's on Boost
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1990, 1997
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
2.3 (4 Cylinder)
Engine Size
2.3 Turbo
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Total Lift
Tire Size
35"
Sublimity Harvest Fest in Oregon, I volunteer every September

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

TexasDuck66
July Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

25th Anniversary Merch

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals