• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

double standards....

pillen140

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
does it make anyone else sick that more innocent americans were killed abroad, for something that had nothing to do with them? if an innocent muslem was killed in the united states over a protest, america would be blasted as hate mongers all over the world? but because it was a different country its pretty much not a big deal in the media or nobody seems to care? I can guarantee those poor people didn't die a quick peacful death either.... just imagine what the went through at the mercy these sick f*&ks that decapitate people to express their views. "be more tolerant america" my ass....

PanamaExpat

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mazda
Engine Size
4 liter
Transmission
Manual
What makes me even more sick is that our elected officials deem it correct to sympathize with the perpetrators and leave our people unprotected. Had he been in the security briefings of last week he would have known that there were rumblings of this on the horizon. Instead he was too busy strutting his stuff at the commie convention and now we have this disaster to show for it. Can anyone here say: Severe neglect of duty to the nation you were elected to protect?

88_Eddie

Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1988, 2000
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.9L, 4.0L
Transmission
Manual
i concur, this has pissed me off since reading the story when i got to work this morning.

i dont understand why we have to be so understanding to their religion, but they cant do the same for ours? everyone has seen those fawking liberals driving around with their "coexist" stickers, yet i've never seen one slapped on a camels ass before. last time i checked, we are coexisting. they're the ones who are not.

i hope we cut off all aid to all those countries and leave them to destroy themselves if they want. get our people out and let them kill eachother til nobody is left.

Mac

Supporting Member
V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
We tolerate their customs like cutting off the hand of a theif or stoning of a women for adultery but they have a hard time with the spoken word, whether it's true or not. Lord, guide to to a safe place!
Dave

doorgunner

Lab Rat for V.A. hospital
U.S. Military - Veteran
V8 Engine Swap
MTOTM Winner
2009 Truck of The Year
TRS Banner 2010-2011
TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
New Orleans (8' below sea level & sinking)
Vehicle Year
1934/1989
Make / Model
Ford Ranger
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
350+1
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
2WD
Total Lift
N/A
Total Drop
3/4
Tire Size
23570R15
My credo
JESUS Loves Ya!
We're dealing with a sub-species gene....not ALL Arabs/Etc inherited the gene....but just enough of them received it to put the World on the brink of destruction.......they CANNOT think rationally.....

CreepyCrawler

NCMillwright
TRS 20th Anniversary
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FordFordFord
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Engine Size
4.0 4.0 5.0
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
Solid Axle Swap 4x4
My credo
it is what it is
i personally think we should resort back to imperialism and take over Iraq Iran Afghanistan and Venezuela. Israel as well, cause lets face it, weve given them plenty of help. as far as coexisting is concerned idc...if youre good people and right then thats fine. but if a foreign goverment or group of people is doing anything to harm this countrys goverment, economy, or population...then "im sorry but youre done" with a :) on my face

CreepyCrawler

NCMillwright
TRS 20th Anniversary
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FordFordFord
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Engine Size
4.0 4.0 5.0
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
Solid Axle Swap 4x4
My credo
it is what it is
we could always pay the mafioso's off to take out who needs to be taken out haha

doorgunner

Lab Rat for V.A. hospital
U.S. Military - Veteran
V8 Engine Swap
MTOTM Winner
2009 Truck of The Year
TRS Banner 2010-2011
TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
New Orleans (8' below sea level & sinking)
Vehicle Year
1934/1989
Make / Model
Ford Ranger
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
350+1
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
2WD
Total Lift
N/A
Total Drop
3/4
Tire Size
23570R15
My credo
JESUS Loves Ya!
we could always pay the mafioso's off to take out who needs to be taken out haha
Actally....the U.S Military Elite can handle any problem.......once the Politicians step aside......

AlexW

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.5l
Transmission
Automatic
Something that suprised me about it all was that a bunch of lunatics were able to overtake a US Embassy. I've never been to one, but I always assumed they were heavily fortified and well guarded by troops( security forces?). Especially after they bombed the Embassy in Nairobi, Kenya in 1998. How were these people able to get inside a fortified compound? I would have thought anyone posing a serious threat would be dealt with appropriately. Anyone have any idea what these US Embassys are like?

PanamaExpat

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mazda
Engine Size
4 liter
Transmission
Manual
Embassy security is handled by the host country. There are very few to no US military personnel there unless they have a reason to be.

AlexW

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.5l
Transmission
Automatic
Embassy security is handled by the host country. There are very few to no US military personnel there unless they have a reason to be.

Well that's telling isn't it. What's that old saying about foxes and hen houses?

88_Eddie

Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1988, 2000
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.9L, 4.0L
Transmission
Manual
even if there were US military personnel guarding the place, you think their going to open fire on "protesters"? imagine the shit storm that would have ensued had US military members killed 3 "protesters". (even though they were armed)

AlexW

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.5l
Transmission
Automatic
even if there were US military personnel guarding the place, you think their going to open fire on "protesters"? imagine the shit storm that would have ensued had US military members killed 3 "protesters". (even though they were armed)
Who knows. My opinion goes like this. If you shoot someone because they are an asshole and they burn a flag or yell insults that is a bad move on your part.You can't kill everyone who yells/ does offensive things. That's how these idiots in the mid-east react. If you shoot someone who is a threat, and is armed then to hell with the " Shit Storm" that shooting/killing is justified every time.

Either way what I would've done or wouldn't have done makes no difference to 4 dead Americans. I think it's about time show these groups you don't get to run amok killing Americans and skip off down the street. You mess around you get dealt with. Seems like we can all agree about that right?

pillen140

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
that my friend is THE DOUBLE STANDARD.

I remember being in the u.s. embassy in toronto, ont canada... was a big building just like any other down town building would have been. I think there were a few guards, but nothing serious.... and that's in a country right next to ours, but one that poses very little threat to us. its kinda hard to remember that long ago, but it definatly isn't fortified.

edit* actually now that I think about it, i think the embassy itself was just a few floors of the building??? maybe not? frig I can't remember....

Last edited:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals