• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Deer hunting

Capt Jay

V8 Engine Swap
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
'93 body.
Make / Model
Ford(ish)
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
youre allowed 3 deer a piece :O

im only allowed one whitetail....
Your allowed as many tags as you'd like to buy. We get three a piece. Anymore than that takes to long to process and then you have more meat than we can go through in a year.
Jay. Where the hell have you been, man?
Just taking a break. I get tired of they same guys having the same arguments with same uninformed conclusions.

Capt Jay

V8 Engine Swap
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
'93 body.
Make / Model
Ford(ish)
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Now for my question to all Hunters......if there are so may starving animals out there...why do you only kill that really huge monster and not shoot the starving ones? I have asked this question since I was knee high to a grasshopper....lol
Don't generalize, it makes you look stupid. Not all hunters are shooting for trophies/mounts. We only take does. One buck (of any size) can fertilize an entire heard of does. Remove a doe and it can't have a fawn i.e. wildlife management. Even with shooting only bucks. If you remove a deer, it's one more deer that can't eat a farmers crop or be hit by a mom on the way home from the grocery store. We have farmers where we hunt (ND) that thank us for removing their deer and making it safer to drive at night.

mn_smokeater

Firefighter
V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
5.4L V8
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Don't generalize, it makes you look stupid. Not all hunters are shooting for trophies/mounts. We only take does. One buck (of any size) can fertilize an entire heard of does. Remove a doe and it can't have a fawn i.e. wildlife management. Even with shooting only bucks. If you remove a deer, it's one more deer that can't eat a farmers crop or be hit by a mom on the way home from the grocery store. We have farmers where we hunt (ND) that thank us for removing their deer and making it safer to drive at night.
this:icon_thumby:

Mark_88

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Dordge
Engine Size
3.3 Fuel Injected
Transmission
Automatic
My credo
Love Thy Neighbor
Only 18? You guys must have been partying heavily for the rest of the time...how long does it take to stalk, shoot, and have sex with a deer?

OK, so you probably didn't stalk them like those guys that sneak up on a woman they like and peek in her window...but I hear the sex is great!

straycat

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
02 06 and 2012
Make / Model
Jeeps
Transmission
Automatic
Only 18? You guys must have been partying heavily for the rest of the time...how long does it take to stalk, shoot, and have sex with a deer?

OK, so you probably didn't stalk them like those guys that sneak up on a woman they like and peek in her window...but I hear the sex is great!

Haaaaaaaa, lol. Made my day, Bro!!!!
:icon_bounceblue::icon_bounceblue::icon_hornsup::icon_hornsup::yahoo::yahoo:
:icon_rofl::icon_rofl:
:D:icon_rofl::yahoo::icon_rofl:

Mac

Supporting Member
V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Like I said, I don't hunt but sure glad some people are taking them, cause way too many accidents up here.

In your dreams

Ctryby26

V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
74 302
Transmission
Automatic
Dang thats alot of deer!!!!!!! We just ended our Archery season here in PA> We have to wait a couple of weeks for rifle season. I only got out 3 times for archery and saw 1 buck about 800 yards away. So I didnt get any shooting in yet. But congrats on the 18 you crew did get. Oh and i fill my freezer not my wall. Antlers arent as tasty as burger and steaks.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals