• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Curious george pushed the little blue button and now my a/c wont come back on

HomeandRanch

Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
So the little "blue button" on the inside of the truck was pushed while the a/c was running and of course the a/c went off. But when I pushed it back in the A/c did not kick back on. About 10 minutes later the a/c just started working again.

So today I started up the car and the A/c again blew nice and cold. I stopped by the Ford dealership for a minute or two and when I got back in and cranked up the car the a/c did not work again. I drove for a few minutes and nothing. I tried cycling the buttons and a/c on and off switch and still it does not work.

I am beyond a novice but to me it sounds a bad switch or maybe even a relay? Maybe something electrical is controlling the clutch?

Thanks

1988 ford bronco 2 2wd
2.9l V6

original A/C equipment.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Mudtruggy
May Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals