• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Coffee Stains in Seats

Pagemaster

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ranger
Engine Size
3.0 Liter V-6
Transmission
Automatic
okay so I need advice on how to get coffee stains off of car seats. I met this girl. She's smokin hot and she has an 05 stang. Spilled coffee on her seats. If I an help her get them out. I have a new best friend! So help a brotha out!

LIMA BEAN

TRS Banner 2012-2015
TRS 20th Anniversary
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Buy her some Recaros and her panties will fall off.:D

02RangerXLT

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
There is a coffee stain on the passenger seat of my truck, we steam cleaned the hell out of it, and it wouldn't come off, didn't effect it really at all...

So steam cleaning probably won't do it...

ASMODEAN

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.9 litres of ticking fury
Transmission
Manual
Buy her some Recaros and her panties will fall off.:D
:icon_thumby: We have a WIN!

But seriously just go get a bottle of purple power cleaner from auto zone or wherever and a hard bristle brush and get to scrubbin'. Then be prepared to be her detail bitch...

LHP

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
I have a Little Green machine and it will take coffee out all day long. Its about $89 bucks Canadian, so it should be like $25 for you.

pillen140

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Ugh man, i hope its not the tan colored seats! even water stains them! i used all kinds stuff trying to get them clean, but nothing seemed to get it completly out!

mwood1985

Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 SOHC
Transmission
Automatic
we need pictures of said smoking hot girl and of the stang. then we will deem if its worth cleaning the seats...and she better not have a V6

LearjetMinako

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3L 140ci
Transmission
Manual
There is a coffee stain on the passenger seat of my truck, we steam cleaned the hell out of it, and it wouldn't come off, didn't effect it really at all...

So steam cleaning probably won't do it...
I was going to say steam clean it. I'm surprized that it didn't work for you.

straycat

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
02 06 and 2012
Make / Model
Jeeps
Transmission
Automatic
Oxyclean will take it right off. We use that around the house and for the cars. Works great and so easy to use. I had a gf some years back who was wearing her bikini one day when we went to the beach and she said she had to go home real fast. I got here home and she cried in my arms that she messed up the seats on my 76 Triumph TR6. I went to look and I saw some spots of blood on my dark tan interior cloth seats. She started her period right after we stared to swim. She said it was two days earlier then usual. I did not get mad at her. I got the stains off with some Shout laundry spray and it worked so great.

bbbb51

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Transmission
Manual
You need to go to home depot and get a bottle of odoban, I spill coffee all the time on the seats and where u put cups in the middle of the bench seat . Just give it a good clean with this stuff and u will be amazed . Be sure to do the whole seat, not just the stain.

GoodOld85BlueBalls

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
2010/2013
Make / Model
FORD/FORD
Engine Size
3.0Powerstroke/3.5 EcoBoost
Transmission
Manual
I thought Odoban was just a deodorizer?

I am always spilling coffee so here is what I have always used in a light color interior car. Test it first in a spot on the underside of the seat. In a small bowl, mix one-third cup of white vinegar and two-third cup warm to hot water. Dampen a clean paper towel, blotting on the stain again and again, or if the stain is large you can pour the mixture into a spray bottle and try misting the stain followed by blotting. Make sure you never rub, just blot.

Hope you get it out. But I too feel the recaro seats and the panites falling off is the best solution!:icon_thumby:

Ranger Dave (B25)

U.S. Military - Veteran
GMRS Radio License
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
'10
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
2WD
My credo
Don't vote Democrat.
Oxyclean will take it right off. We use that around the house and for the cars. Works great and so easy to use. I had a gf some years back who was wearing her bikini one day when we went to the beach and she said she had to go home real fast. I got here home and she cried in my arms that she messed up the seats on my 76 Triumph TR6. I went to look and I saw some spots of blood on my dark tan interior cloth seats. She started her period right after we stared to swim. She said it was two days earlier then usual. I did not get mad at her. I got the stains off with some Shout laundry spray and it worked so great.
WAY more info than was needed.

straycat

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
02 06 and 2012
Make / Model
Jeeps
Transmission
Automatic
Coffee stains, blood stains, poop stains...they are all related. I had another gf that sat in my 74 MGB and she had on a tank top and this really cute white super short micro skirt. We went to a drive in movie and she wanted a beer (she rarely ever drank anything). She had nachos and cheese dip and two beers. The she was laughing so hard (the movie was Vacation, the first one) and then she farted a really wet one. She looked at me and said she just crapped her skirt.
I said 'No. You mean your panties'? She said she was not wearing panties. Well...another mess to clean up on another sports cars. I should have gotten a dark interior.....

Is this too much info??...lol

Grey_04

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
almost makes you wish you still had the old vinyl bench seats. open door and power wash it out.:icon_thumby:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals