• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Canuck Motorsports?

Polk

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Engine Size
2.3l
Transmission
Manual
Does anyone have experience with Canuck Motorsports? They have lowering springs on eBay for a good price, and the description sounds good (yeah, I know...good marketing). They ask for year, model, engine, etc so that they can give you springs specific to your truck. Most places seem to simply offer one spring, regardless of your truck model.

Oh, and how much adjustment do I need for the camber eccentrics? 2 degree eccentrics seem to be commonly for sale.

*update!* They seem to sell DJM and Springtech. The eBay ad does not say which is being sold. Are Springtech springs decent?

Last edited:

Grey_04

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
i had the same question about their rep.. i was thinking about ordering their lift springs. for my '04 to rid myself of my coil spacer???????????

GMillion$

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
pair a 94's
Make / Model
FoMoCo
Transmission
Automatic
I've bought a few things from em in the past. Don't remember one way or the other about their shipping times, customer service, etc... though

but i think that i think they suck for some reason i can't remember... but maybe it's just cause they don't sell strut spacers for a 98 pathfinder (but then nobody else does either!!)

fangotango306

Supporting Member
U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
None yet
Transmission
Automatic
i had the 2" drop springs on my 99 2wd a banger, no complaining from me. they were good coils handled great, i rocked em for over 2 years on crappy roads and never really had a problem. you will need some camber adjusters and an alignment after the drop.

94xlt4.0

Article Contributor
ASE Certified Tech
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
4.0, 2.9, 4.0
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
i bought some coil spacers for my old durango from them and they had pretty good shipping and customer service. i have no complaints about them

slammedxonair

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
91 and 00
Make / Model
ford
Transmission
Automatic
I think I have read a few people on RPS having some issues with them. I would stick with DJM or Belltech coils and yes both companies only make 1 coil spring for the ranger. I never buy a solid eccentric. I always take my trucks to an alignment shop to be put back into spec with the correct eccentric required. Unless I have an adjustable eccentric then I install it and then take it to the alignment shop.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals