• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Badlands June 15

Bray D

2012 UA Ranger
OTOTM Winner
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
I posted a vid in the showoff section

dabomb5756

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
hey man, vid looks good.
When i was at the melt, it was rainy as hell and terrible. I had trouble everywhere with wheelhop and not being locked in front. I am building the wrap bar as we speak and ordering the front locker.

Anyways, i think you're on the green trail around 4:40 in the video, where you are on top of the hills, and both sides are going down.
I was on that when it was slicker than shit and i was so close to rolling sideways down the drivers side hill.
Looks like you were running the trail backwards though, usually you go up the hill to that part, but owell.

Also, did you go on the orange trail? Did they have the new entrance built where you have to go through the sand pits to get to it? Man, the giant hill back up to the road to start the orange at the old entrance gave me some trouble! Took me 3 tries, and backing down it with the mud was not fun at all!

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals