• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

B2 dirty, No time wasted

e30dirty

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
87'
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
Hey guys new on TRS,
I'm running an 87' B2. Sold the 4" rough Country lift, Stock axles, an 33's last week swapped in a 9" and working on the 44 swap up front right now. Ill post more pics as I go. The front will be using the forged radius arms (soon to be stretched) and 1 3/4" Heim joints, Also gonna heim the trackbar. Im waiting on new 3.5 EB coils from Duff now and in the meantime mocking up some coil buckets and deciding if my 5-way link mounts (made to mount on the frame) are going to work out. If ya got some pics, have done this yourself and wanna give some ideas, or just wana keep tabs on the project holler at me. Ive been researching ALOT found good info on here so far so I will try to contribute as we go.

Info looking for right now: Close ups of your custom coil buckets, Close ups of your radius arm mounts using rod ends (measurements of both would be great!), and also measure of the 3.5" EB lift coils (210lb spring rate) with the truck weight on em

time for a :beer: or :beer::beer:

MvancE30

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
fellow bimmer man?! you on bfc? welcome to trs.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Mudtruggy
May Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals