• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

anyone have gibson exhaust on 3.0?

buckshotz43

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
3.0L V6
Transmission
Automatic
I just bought the gibson catback exhaust system for my 3.0. its supposed to ship by mid week, hopefully getting it hooked up this weekend. I was wondering if anyone else has this system, i got the straight duals. Did you notice a gain in hp and torque? im doing it mainly for the looks (old ones rusted up) I figure it wont be anything significant changes, i don't want to get my hopes up.

DLABdan

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
3.0 V6
Transmission
Automatic
I dont have the gibson, my buddy does and it sounds sick and looks cool. a little gain in both. I have a flowmaster 40 series with the tip comin out infornt of the rear tire, theres a difference (not much but definitley a difference) between his and mine, Ive got a bigger torque increase for sure over him , and the HP is about the same. (these arent numbers, but judging by doin small races)

stmitch

March 2011 STOTM Winner
MTOTM Winner
2011 Truck of The Year
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
I've got the Gibson single out on my truck, and I've been really happy with it. You'll like it!

buckshotz43

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
3.0L V6
Transmission
Automatic
thanks! I finally got it in the earthquake messed up shipping a bit but its in! now all i have to do is get the flanger off the cat and ill be golden been working on that all day! i hate rust!

99RangerBoss

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
I got the Flowteck Warlock S-muffler with 2.5" custom tail pipe and i love the freaken thing its not overally loud like my old purple horney glass pack and has a beautiful idle sound and its also has a by-pass for straight through V-6 POWER YEAAAHHHHH... :)

buckshotz43

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
3.0L V6
Transmission
Automatic
Got it on... you guys were right sounds awesome! not overly loud or growl after 3000 rpms so makes me lay off the gas a little more which saves mpgs which saves money! Sounds better than my frieinds 90 5.0 mustang straight piped.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals