• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

anyone else going through the wonders of college applications?

NicoNO82

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L SOHC
Transmission
Automatic
im sorry, but if you cant fill out an app then youre going to have big time probs in the post college world since most of those jobs revolve around paper work. Actually i wouldnt know, i do well on the apps im really anal. Problem is im socially retarded so i dont do so well in a college environment. Never going to be a sales man here or anything else that requires charisma.
gonna be a programmer of sorts.

Sunk

Supporting Member
TRS Banner 2010-2011
TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
3.5 Eco
Transmission
Automatic
If you haven't already, just wait until you get to do the FAFSA. It's really fun. Especially if you transfer in the middle of the year. :icon_thumby:

oldjohnny

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3L
Transmission
Manual
Enjoy High School while you can. I don't care what major you are going into, all of it is hard. The two upsides of College is

1) Liberty of no parents around you. The days of being bitched at are almost over (that is if you are leaving town). You also can do stupid, useless shit without no one questioning you. Back in my old town, I couldn't go out to the street after nightfall for the sake of my bike, wallet, and/or Shoes (that's how bad my town is). Here, I can now go out for a 3 AM jog if I feel like it. It's a college town, no one cares. Hell, I may just go for a jog after typing this.

2) All the sweet Poon! Yeah, shure you have poon at your High School, but let me tell you, College filters out all the stupid poon for you. Yeah shure, you still got sluts, but at least you will know that "dey ain't no stupeed!!!". College will bring the freak out of any dorky girl. Two words "co-ed Dorm". Try to get in one, you won't regret!

rjppunk

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0l
Transmission
Automatic
I rent a co-ed appartment and it worked out a lot better than the dorms last year

Sunk

Supporting Member
TRS Banner 2010-2011
TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
3.5 Eco
Transmission
Automatic
Yeah, dorms suck. I was there last quarter. Now I'm living in a house with my two best friends from high school. It's close to town and has a garage and parking for our toys. Plus it's like a 5 min walk from this girl I just started dating.

Ranger850

Doesn't get Sarcasm . . .
TRS 20th Anniversary
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Born with a 3.0, looking for a donor V8
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
2WD
Total Lift
Stock 2"
Tire Size
Stock
My credo
Doing things wrong, until I get it right.
Oh, yeah.. I remember my college time. It was awful. I was very nervous, because there were too many requirements for college application. But then I decided to seek help from the professionals like https://pro-papers.com/application-letter-writing and it was a good decision. I went to college and these were the best years of my life.
OP is probably out of college, this Post was dead 10 years ago

1990RangerinSK

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Ranger
Engine Type
2.9 V6
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
2WD
OP is probably out of college, this Post was dead 10 years ago
Far be it from me to beat a dead post, but 850, you just never know. Right now, there just might be somebody else (not the OP, hopefully he finished college six years ago, and has launched a successful career) who's dealing with those dreaded forms.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals