• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

88' Ranger GT pics

Heavyfire14

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Engine Size
2.9L
Transmission
Automatic
wow nice truck. that truck is clean!!!

1989LongbedGT

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
This deff makes me want to try my best to keep my GT. Going through alot of crap here guys, thats why I havent been on lately!

Still have the GT and Donor truck.

rangergt89

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
that's a nice looking GT.

LadyonEarth

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
japan
Transmission
Automatic
Oh man! It looks in a good shape, hope you are on your feet. A mighty truck! I bet nobody has a one such as this.

PearlsBright

Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
This one has to be among top 3, fantastic outlook though! The uniqueness of this truck makes it special from any other.

sand_runner

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
So instead of selling my ranger gt i have decided to finish off the customization. I like the fact this truck has no body rust and is completely solid. The owner before me had shaven the door handles and lowered it (not my 2 choice customizations), but he also did some very nice work with the interior. I'm thinking about bringing the ride height up just a tad (since the only place with rust is the tranny mount from scraping), and not sure of the best way to do it. I know that it has a belltech suspension drop, with belltech shocks and springs (not sure how low the kit dropped it). My thought is that if I got factory coil and leaf springs, that it would do the trick. I'm not a suspension guy though so I'm gonna look around and see what info i can gather. If anybody can help with some info let me know.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals