• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

2 reasons I hate illegal immigrants (not the only 2)

press 1 for english

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
1) 1 year ago a friend of mine was severely injured when his 2001 Ranger collided with a drunk mexican illegal who ran a red light at 20 mph over the speed limit. 2 broken legs and fractured ribs, concussion, punctured lung, broken left arm, and seperated shoulder. He was hit in the driver's door. No license, registration, or insurance. The state attorney did not prosecute because he was deported....not a fair punishment for the crime. He'll sneak back into this country again, if he isn't here already.

2) 2 days ago I was hit on the passenger side by a drunk mexican who ran a red light and plowed into me at 45 mph in a mexicaned out F150. Totaled my 09 Ranger out, besides being a little sore I am unhurt.
No license, registration, or insurance. That a$shole has been cited for no license 2 other times and not deported?????

Lesson to be learned, always have uninsured motorist coverage!!!
My insurance will replace my vehicle 100% but my buddy lost in more ways than 1. He is 100% disabled by the Veterans Administration so what his auto insurance falls short on the VA picked up the difference in his extensive injuries. He still goes to rehab for his knee replacements to this day.

Our politicians keep letting this garbage into the country, but until it hits you personally you have no idea the damage these worthless idiots do to our country.

My rant is now concluded.

Last edited:

LearjetMinako

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3L 140ci
Transmission
Manual
I'm going to have to agree with you. Something really should be done. But the politicans just keep going around the issue.

And yes, its a very good thing to have uninsured motorists coverage. Never have used mine yet. But I know there is a good 5~10% of drivers that I pass daily that do not have insurance, or one that doesn't cover enough damage.

daniel3507

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
2.3 EcoBoost
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Im getting tired of the politicians not wanting to do anything about it

74duster318

V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 and 302
Transmission
Manual
We need to run them out of the country and back to mexico, both illegals and politicians.

martin

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Transmission
Manual
I would have thought the bigger issue would have been driving while drunk.

351rangerxxx

Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
they can drive and drink all they want to in mexico but not here. these accidents would never have happen if they were in mexico

Ronv

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Rangers S
Engine Size
4.0 SOHC
Transmission
Automatic
Just sick and tired of these politicians not doing what,"We the People", want. Whether it be illigal immigrants, Health Ins,Taxes, or whatever. I also am sick of Politically correct. We should replace the whole bunch and start from scratch with NEW!

press 1 for english

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
I would have thought the bigger issue would have been driving while drunk.
Sure the cause of the wreck was DUI, but the state doesn't want to waste the money prosecuting when they can call ICE and have them deported.
I'll have a slight increase in premiums and pay the $250 deductable. I'll probably make o money on this deal being the truck stickered for $20,200 and I paid $14,800 plus tax...the insurance companies pay full retail replacement money plus the tax too.
The only good thing was when the air bag deployed in his truck he was not wearing his seatbelt and broke his arm, fractured his knee, plus had a 32 ounce bottle of beer rammed into his crotch.
What a show that was.....grabbing his crotch and puking beer all over the intersection.
He blew a .25 BAL.......isn't that close to fatal alcohol poisoning?

Ranger44

Ford Technician
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Engine Size
4.0 OHV
Transmission
Automatic
I agree....but....hate to say it, it's not only illegal immigrants. How about the numerous Americans that drive around uninsured, with a suspended license, and without vehicle registration?

But yes, deportation isn't a fair punishment, when they shouldn't be here in the first place without first taking the proper steps to become a citizen.

Now, to move onto our government......

I think a change would be great.....our society as a whole has deteriorated to the point of uselessness. We work backwards more than forwards and we need a more fair and efficient system. Politicians saying what they are doing is in the name of the people is a lie and a cover for them doing things to enrich themselves and others around them even more than what they are. I'm tired of the fact that it seems a person can only be involved in the political scene if they have money. I think a government ran by the people for the people needs to be reinstated. Call me a revolutionist, or a wackjob, but our government has lasted long enough to find itself corrupt, bloated, and inefficient. Reasons why a revolution took place, and why the USA is a country. Our country and government have have lasted a LONG time, compared to any others in history. We've already had one attempt at revolution! I can say this, and mark my words, I feel that when abolishing guns become a concentrated issue, things will get hairy.

RANT OVER.

adsm08

Senior Master Grease Monkey
Supporting Member
Article Contributor
Ford Technician
TRS 20th Anniversary
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Tire Size
31X10.50X15
I agree....but....hate to say it, it's not only illegal immigrants. How about the numerous Americans that drive around uninsured, with a suspended license, and without vehicle registration?

But yes, deportation isn't a fair punishment, when they shouldn't be here in the first place without first taking the proper steps to become a citizen.

Now, to move onto our government......

I think a change would be great.....our society as a whole has deteriorated to the point of uselessness. We work backwards more than forwards and we need a more fair and efficient system. Politicians saying what they are doing is in the name of the people is a lie and a cover for them doing things to enrich themselves and others around them even more than what they are. I'm tired of the fact that it seems a person can only be involved in the political scene if they have money. I think a government ran by the people for the people needs to be reinstated. Call me a revolutionist, or a wackjob, but our government has lasted long enough to find itself corrupt, bloated, and inefficient. Reasons why a revolution took place, and why the USA is a country. Our country and government have have lasted a LONG time, compared to any others in history. We've already had one attempt at revolution! I can say this, and mark my words, I feel that when abolishing guns become a concentrated issue, things will get hairy.

RANT OVER.
Your a revolutionary and a wack job.

I and I agree with you 110%. The day the government is too afraid of citizens with guns to let us keep them is the day they've realized they are too corrupt to be left in office and that we know it too.

TS6034

September 2009 STOM Winner
MTOTM Winner
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Wow, that's a high blood alcohol content! If we get anybody at a .30 or higher we can't lodge them in the jail without getting medical clearence first. I once stopped a truck and arrested a guy and he blew a .36!!!! And he was walking and talking like it was no big thing.

Almost every day I work, I hook someone for no insurance or suspended license. It's unreal how many people in this world could care less about being legit.

And I agree about the politicians.....ugghhhh don't even want to get into that!

press 1 for english

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
The amount of people that make a small down payment to renew their registration and then cancel the insurance once they get the sticker is rather high around here. Sometimes these people can ride around from renewal period to renewal period doing just this.
No insurance should equal license suspension for 6 months.
DUI conviction should be 1 year revocation.
2nd DUI should be a felony and 10 year revocation.
Anyone selling a vehicle to an illegal immigrant should be used for medical experiments!!!!!!

skippy

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
2.8l durasparked rice killer
Transmission
Manual
I read somewhere,several years ago that illegal immigrants kill more americans each year then americans killed in action in either war front.

I also read that the American economy is 338 billion in the hole each year due to various handouts to illegals,including healthcare.

We have laws for reasons.

Last edited:

wrecking-crew

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
06 chevy
Make / Model
88 ranger
Engine Size
6 cylinders
Transmission
Manual
they also give you crappy service at fast food places. the only reason they work there is because kids nowadays dont want to work at fast food places..........."because its stupid and not cool" (says my sister). kids normally have their parents buy EVERYTHING for them by me. new car, bumpers, tires and clutch, then another new car because their stupid asses totaled it. or they get a jeep or a 4x4 truck and think it can do anything a rock crawler can.

GoodOld85BlueBalls

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
2010/2013
Make / Model
FORD/FORD
Engine Size
3.0Powerstroke/3.5 EcoBoost
Transmission
Manual
I say make em all legal citizens as soon as they cross the border. Make em pay taxes on the $$ they try to send back to mexico and run western union out of business. Also if we make them citizens and allow them to vote we will never have to wory about having republicans in office ever again. Can you just imagine what a wonderful place the USA would turn into if we keep our borders open to imagrants?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals